Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Wings On My Heart||2:57|
|A2||Tennessee Scrap Iron Man||3:26|
|A3||Cotton Eyed Joe
Lead Vocals – Louise DotzlerWritten-By – Wills*, Duncan*
|A4||Keep It In Mind||2:49|
|A5||Everything's Gonna Be All Right
Lead Vocals – Walter Rabideau
|B1||Baile De Los Changos||7:00|
- Artwork By – Peter, Paul And Mark
- Bass – Michael Sullens
- Drums – David Chalmers
- Engineer – MIchael Tassone
- Fiddle – Patrick Thomas (2) (tracks: A1, A3), Phillip Schweitzer (tracks: A1, A3)
- Guitar, Vocals – Walter Rabideau
- Mastered By – Larry Boden
- Mixed By – George Soule (tracks: A1, A3, B1 to B3), Steve Melton (tracks: A4, A5)
- Percussion, Other [Integration] – Stephen (18)
- Producer – The Farm*
- Recorded By – Ed Struzick* (tracks: A2, B1 to B3), George Soule (tracks: A1, A3), Steve Melton (tracks: A4, A5)
- Vocals – Louise Dotzler (tracks: A3)
- Vocals, Organ, Piano, Synthesizer – Thomas Dotzler
- Vocals, Piano – Linda Hershfield
- Written-By – Thomas Dotzler (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B3)
Steve Melton recorded his tracks at Muscle Shoals Sound, Studio B and Mixed them in Studio A.
George Soule recorded and Mixed tracks at The Music Mill.
Cotton Eyed Joe is published by Hill And Range Publishing Co.
All others are published by Big Swan Publishing Co.
The runout on both sides has etched decorations and symbols around the entire circumference of the record.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched Runout): NR 5777-1 SOUTHERN COUNTRY BOOGIE FROM HIGH ATOP THE RIM OF THE NASHVILLE BASIN
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched Runout): NR 5777-2 MORE SOUTHERN COUNTRY BOOGIE
- Rights Society: BMI