Tracklist Hide Credits
Recorded By [Assistance] – Keith Cleversley
|2||Jets Part 2 (My Two Days As An Ambulance Driver)||3:50|
Written-By – Alan Vega
|4||Put The Waterbug In The Policeman's Ear||5:20|
|5||Chewin The Apple Of Yer Eye||5:26|
Written-By – Bill Callahan
|7||Little Drummer Boy||5:28|
|8||Slow Nerve Action||7:33|
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Lovely Sorts of Death
- Published By – Saturn Strip, Ltd.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Recorded At – Alien Studio, Norman, OK
① Recorded April '94.
② Recorded Summer '92 on 8-track at Alien Studio, Norman.
③ Recorded for Suicide tribute. 4-track done at the House, May '93.
④ Ghetto Blaster recording at the Art School - Sept. '93.
⑤ to ⑦ Recorded at Northern Lights Record Store in Minneapolis.
⑥ Originally performed by Bill Callahan, from the album 'Julius Caesar'.
⑧ Broadcast live on Top 40 Radio Stadion KJ-103 in OKC. Fri. March 25 '94. Ronald is human beat box...
©℗ Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S. Made in the U.S.A.
Published by Lovely Sorts of Death (BMI) except tracks ⓷ (Saturn Strip Ltd. ASCAP), ⓺, and ⓻.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-45748-2 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624574828
- Matrix / Runout: 1 45748-2 SRC##01 M2S2
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP