The Flaming Lips &
Stardeath And White Dwarfs With
Henry Rollins And
The Dark Side Of The Moon
Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Recorded At – Bell Labs
- Recorded At – Studio Rapp
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 86034
- Pressed By – Cinram, Olyphant, PA – Z87675
- Creative Director [Creative Urging] – Kelley Brogan
- Design, Layout – George Salisbury Who Is Particle?*
- Mastered By – Dave Fridmann
- Performer [Stardeath And White Dwarfs Are] – Casey Joseph, Dennis Coyne, James Young (12), Matt Duckworth
- Performer [The Flaming Lips Are] – Kliph Scurlock, Michael Ivins, Steven Drozd, Wayne Coyne
- Photography By [Band Photos] – J. Michelle Martin Coyne*
- Photography By [Cover] – Jessica Joseph
- Photography By [Henry] – Maura Lanahan
- Photography By [Peaches] – Fubbi Karlsson
- Producer – Scott Booker, Stardeath And White Dwarfs, The Flaming Lips
- Producer [With] – Trent Bell
- Recorded By – Chris Harris (12), Trent Bell
- Recorded By [Peaches Vocals] – Conner Rapp*
- Written-By – Pink Floyd
This limited vinyl release was sold on Record Store Day 2010 in an edition of 5,000.
Though advertised beforehand as appearing on "Sea Foam Green Vinyl," pressings vary between "Custom Sea Foam Green Vinyl" and "Custom Clear Vinyl."
Includes a CD version of the album.
Henry Rollins appears courtesy of 2•13•61
Peaches appears courtesy of XL Recordings
Record ©℗ 2009 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Manufactured in the Netherlands
CD © 2010 Warner Bros. Records Inc., A Warner Music Group Company. ℗ 2009 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Made in U.S.A.
523541-1 on the spine and labels
523541 1 on the inner sleeve
1-523541 (K-1) on the sticker on the outer poly-bag
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-49679-8 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624967989
- Matrix / Runout (LP Side A runout, etched): 1-523541-A
- Matrix / Runout (LP Side B runout, etched): 1-523541-B
- Matrix / Runout (LP Side A runout, stamped): 86034 1A
- Matrix / Runout (LP Side B runout, stamped): 86034 1B
- Matrix / Runout (CD): Z87675 1 523541-2 TEXT 01 M0S1
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L909
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U7P