The Flaming Lips – The Flaming Lips 1984-1990: A Collection Of Songs Representing An Enthusiasm For Recording...By Amateurs
|1||Bag Full Of Thoughts||5:38|
|2||Jesus Shootin' Heroin||7:21|
|3||One Million Billionth Of A Millisecond On A Sunday Morning||9:23|
|4||Chrome Plated Suicide||5:45|
|5||Michael Time To Wake Up||0:32|
|6||Hells Angels Cracker Factory||3:03|
|8||God Walks Among Us Now||4:46|
|9b||Peace, Love, And Understanding|
|10||Death Valley '69||3:05|
|12||Ma I Didn't Notice||7:42|
|13||After The Gold Rush||4:14|
|14||I Want To Kill My Brother; The Cymbal Head||3:38|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Restless Records
- Copyright (c) – Restless Records
- Published By – Lovely Sorts of Death
- Published By – La Rana Music
- Published By – Valet Publishing Company
- Published By – Plangent Visions Music Inc.
- Published By – Zomba Songs Inc.
- Published By – Sonik Tooth
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Broken Arrow Music
- Published By – Cotillion Music, Inc.
- Layout, Design – George Salisbury
- Liner Notes – Wayne*
- Performer – Jonathan Donahue, Mark Coyne, Michael Ivins, Nathan Roberts, Richard English, Wayne Coyne
- Photography By – J. Michelle Martin, Kenny Coyne, Michele Vlasimsky, Pete Winslow (3)
- Producer – Chuck Kelley, Scott Booker, The Flaming Lips
- Remastered By – Dave Fridmann
- Written-By – R. Bertelli* (tracks: 10), G. Roslie* (tracks: 9a), J. Page* (tracks: 11), K. Gordon* (tracks: 10), L. Ranaldo* (tracks: 10), N. Young* (tracks: 13), N. Lowe* (tracks: 9b), R. Plant* (tracks: 11), The Flaming Lips (tracks: 1 to 8, 12, 14), T. Moore* (tracks: 10)
Track 1 : "recorded the summer of 1984 in O.K.C."
Track 2 : "all of "Hear It Is was recorded, played and mixed in two days somewhere in L.A."
Track 3 :
Track 4 : "I think someone showed me the chords to "Sweet Child O' Mine" by Guns N' Roses".
Track 5 : "Me, literally waking Michael up with a sort of Paul Leary guitar solo".
Track 6 : "...this is an edited version of, what is otherwise, a twenty five minute sound college."
Track 7 : "The first song of the In A Priest Driven Ambulance album to be mixed..."
Track 8 :
Track 9 : "Recorded in one take with one guitar over-dub at the end of the Telepathic Surgery sessions....". Taken from the Drug Machine 7" single. Tracks 9a and 9b appear as one track on the release, total duration 3:24.
Tracks 10 and 11 : "This was a flexi-disc that was available in an east coast New Rock magazine called The Bob Magazine". Taken from the The Bob Magazine No. 32 7" single.
Track 12 : "Recorded in OKC shortly after In A Priest Driven Ambulance was finished." Taken from the Unconsciously Screamin E.P..
Track 13 : "...recorded while doing Telepathic Surgery for The Bridge - A Tribute To Neil Young".
Track 14 : "Recorded around the same time as "Ma". Done for Guitarrorists and credited to just Wayne Cody on that compilation.
℗ © 1998 Restless Records.
©Lovely Sorts of Death/La Rana Music (BMI)
Track 9(a) published Valet Publishing Publishing Company (BMI)
Track 9(b) published by Plangent Publishing Visions Music Inc. (ASCAP)
Track 10 published by Zomba Songs Inc./Songs Tooth Music (BMI)
Track 11 published by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Track 13 published by Broken Arrow Music Corporation / Cotillion Music inc. (BMI)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 18777 29632 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 018777296328
- Matrix / Runout: 1168 729632 L00524-10 M @
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L805
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2F43
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|BVCM-31038(01877-72963-2)||The Flaming Lips||The Flaming Lips 1984-1990: A Collection Of Songs Representing An Enthusiasm For Recording...By Amateurs (CD, Comp, Enh)||Restless Records, BMG||BVCM-31038(01877-72963-2)||Japan||1998||Sell This Version|
|01877-72963-2||The Flaming Lips||The Flaming Lips 1984-1990: A Collection Of Songs Representing An Enthusiasm For Recording...By Amateurs (CD, Comp, Enh)||Restless Records||01877-72963-2||USA & Canada||1998||Sell This Version|
|REST72963||The Flaming Lips||The Flaming Lips 1984-1990: A Collection Of Songs Representing An Enthusiasm For Recording...By Amateurs (CD, Comp, Enh)||Restless Records||REST72963||Europe||1998||Sell This Version|