- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Lovely Sorts of Death
- Published By – Kurstin Music
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- A&R [Warner Bros.] – Rachel Howard (2)
- Coordinator [Dvd] – Spencer Chrislu
- Design [Dvd Graphics And Packaging] – George Salisbury
- Engineer – Dave Fridmann, Michael Ivins
- Executive-Producer [Warner Bros.] – Devin Sarno (2)
- Film Director [Directed By] – Bradley Beesley, George Salisbury, Wayne Coyne
- Mixed By, Technician [5.1 Mix Executed By] – Dave Fridmann, The Flaming Lips
- Performer – Kliph Scurlock, Michael Ivins, Steven Drozd, Wayne Coyne
- Producer – Bradley Beesley, Scott Booker, The Flaming Lips
- Written-By – The Flaming Lips
This disc is a "Music Video Interactive" which contains DVD video of the entire concert, 256kbps MP3s of the show, as well as hyper links to downloadable content such as ringtones, wallpapers, IM icons, and bonus video clips as they become available. If ordered off The Flaming Lips website it comes with a laser pointer.
© ℗ 2007 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
Published by Lovely Sorts of Death BMI
EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
Kurstin Music ASCAP EMI April Music inc.
Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-44437-2 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624443728
- Matrix / Runout: 1 44437V2.1.A VA04 M1S2 1 44437V2.1.B VB01 M1S1
- Mastering SID Code (Outer Ring): IFPI L906
- Mastering SID Code (Inner Ring): IFPI L907
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2UT1
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP