Tracklist Hide Credits
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Arranged By – Bonnie Guitar (tracks: 1 to 6, 11, 26 to 28), Ernie Freeman (tracks: 23 to 25), Hank Levine (tracks: 7 to 10, 12 to 22)
- Art Direction – Henry Marquez
- Compilation Producer, Research [Researched By] – Ron Furmanek
- Compiled By – David Dasch, Steve Kolanjian
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator] – Vincent M. Vero*
- Design – Wayne Kruse
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Bob Norberg
- Executive Producer – Bruce Harris
- Liner Notes – David Dasch
- Other [Track Annotations And Discography By] – Steve Kolanjian
- Producer – Bob Reisdorff (tracks: 1 to 22, 26 to 28), Bonnie Guitar (tracks: 1 to 6, 11, 26 to 28), Dick Glasser (tracks: 23 to 25)
- Remix [Songs Remixed By] – Bob Norberg, Ron Furmanek
This compilation © ℗ EMI Records USA, a division of ERG.
Manufactured by Capitol Records, Inc., a subsidiary of Capitol EMI Music, Inc.
Printed in the U.S.A.
Digitally remastered at Capitol Recording Studios, Hollywood, California, February 1993.
Mastered from the original 1, 2, 3 and 4-track master session tapes.
All tracks are stereo ADD except tracks 1, 4, 6, and 26 which are mono AAD.
Tracks 5, 21, 26, 27, 28 previously unreleased.
Tracks, 5, 18, 21, 22, 23, 27, and 28 appear in stereo for the first time on this collection.
Chart information courtesy of Billboard and Joel Whitburn.
Photographs courtesy of Michael Ochs Archives.
All tracks recorded at:
Joe Boles' Studio - Seattle, Washington
United/Western Studios - Hollywood, California
Custom Studios - Hollywood, California
RCA Studios - Hollywood, California
Gretchen Christopher, Barbara Ellis, Gary Troxel, David Amer, Phil Blume, Fernando L. Gonzalez, Lawrence Grotts, Tanya Langberg, Tom Moulton, Richard Peters, Greg Russo, Jim Schumacher, Mary Scotti, Jeff Seckler, John Villanova
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7777-98830-2 8