Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Same Street, Different Planet||6:00|
|A2||No Sign Of The Warble Fly||2:20|
|A4||The Entropy Kids Vs St John||4:10|
|B1||Getting Used To Not Fitting In
Guitar [Solo] – Gary*
|B3||The Edge Of The World||0:42|
|B4||Everything Is Nothing||12:27|
- Design – Alan Johnston (3), The Freed Unit
- Mastered By, Lacquer Cut By – Adam Nunn
- Performer, Electric Bass [Fender Precision Bass], Piano, Acoustic Guitar, Synthesizer [Juno 106], Effects [Lovetone Meatball, Fuzzface] – Gary*
- Performer, Vocals, Electric Guitar [Fender Jaguar, Fender Jag-Stang], Acoustic Guitar, Autoharp, Synthesizer [Juno 106], Organ, Harmonium, Programmed By, Effects [Big Muff] – Jonathan*
- Performer, Vocals, Synthesizer [Korg Mono/Poly], Bulbul Tarang, Autoharp, Programmed By, Percussion, Harmonium, Groovebox [MC-303] – Matt*
- Photography By – J. Kerry*, M. Kerry*
- Producer – Pop Klang, The Freed Unit
- Recorded By – Jonathan Kerry, Ken MacPherson
- Words By – G. Gilchrist* (tracks: B2), J. Kerry* (tracks: A1, A4 to B1, B3 to B5), M. Kerry* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B1, B3 to B5)
- Written-By – G. Gilchrist* (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5), J. Kerry* (tracks: A1 to B5), M. Kerry* (tracks: A1 to B2, B4)
Includes A4 insert about LP and Enraptured records.
Recorded at home and at The Track Station.
Mastered and cut at Abbey Road Studios.
Enraptured 45's. RAPTLP19. Made in England © 1998. Cargo Distribution.
On A side label: ℗ & © The Freed Unit & Enraptured 1997/1998.
Onto sleeve: The Star-Sailor was played by Jeremy Wiltshire.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9024545055610
- Matrix / Runout (A Side, etched runout): RAPTLP 19 A-01-1- 1 NO LICKING AN
- Matrix / Runout (B Side, etched runout): RAPTLP 19 BXX-01-1- 1 IFANCY A JODRELL BANK... AN