Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||In The Mood|
|A3||The American Patrol|
|A4||A String Of Pearls
Composed By – Gray*
|A5||Little Brown Jug|
Composed By – Harry Warren (2), Mack Gordon
|B3||St. Louis Blues March
Composed By – Handy*
- Distributed By – RCA Music Service – C143293
- Arranged By – Finnegan* (tracks: A5), Glenn Miller
- Art Direction – Andy Baltimore
- Bass – Jay Leonhart
- Conductor [Conductor, Director Of The Glenn Miller Orchestra] – Larry O'Brien (2)
- Coordinator [Grp Production Coordinator, Assisted By] – Linda Mack (2)
- Coordinator [Grp Production Coordinator] – Peter Lopez (2)
- Design [Art Design] – Josè Ferro
- Drums – Ronnie Zito
- Edited By [Digital Master Editing, Assisted By] – Josiah Gluck
- Edited By [Digital Master Editing] – Frank Dickinson
- Engineer [Digital Engineer] – Frank Dickinson
- Guitar – Bucky Pizzarelli
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Dave Grusin, Larry Rosen
- Photography [Effects Photography] – Mark Ferro
- Piano – Bernie Leighton, Dave Grusin (tracks: B2)
- Producer [Produced By] – Dave Grusin, Larry Rosen
- Recorded By – Larry Rosen
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Ollie Cotton
- Saxophone [Saxophones (Lead Clarinet)], Clarinet [Saxophones (Lead Clarinet)] – Walt Levinsky
- Saxophone [Saxophones] – Morty Lewis, Phil Bodner, Sol Schlinger, Bill Slapin*
- Trombone [Trombones] – George Masso, Paul Faulise, Sonny Russo, Wayne Andre
- Trumpet [Trumpets] – Jimmy Maxwell, John Frosk, Markie Markowitz*, Marvin Stamm
- Vocals [Vocalists, Solo] – Julius LaRosa*
- Vocals [Vocalists] – Marlene Ver Planck*, Marty Nelson, Mel Torme*, Michael Mark
℗ and © 1983 GRP Records, Inc.
Mfd. by RCA Music Service under License
(GRP/GRP Records logo)
GRP Records, Inc. 555 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019
J-card insert (front):
GRP Records, Inc., 555 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019
Manufacturer and distributor of trademark GRP.
Mfd. by RCA Music Service under License
6550 East 30th Street, Indianapolis, Indiana 46219
GRP trademark is a registered trademark owned by GRUSIN/ROSEN Productions.
(GRP/GRP Records logo) DIGITAL MASTER Printed in U.S.A.
J-card insert (back flap):
Produced for Grusin/Rosen Productions
This album produced by special arrangement with Glenn Miller Productions, Inc.
All compositions are ASCAP/℗ & © 1983 GRP Records, Inc.
This album contains the original Glenn Miller arrangements...the only updating was in the method of recording digitally...an aural pleasure created by the melding of yesterday's music with tomorrow's technology.
J-card insert (backside/inside):
Produced For Grusin/Rosen Productions
This album was recorded on the 3M 32 Track Digital Audio System and mixed to the J.V.C. Digital Audio Mastering System.
This Album Produced by Special Arrangement with Glenn Miller Productions Inc.
Recorded (at) A&R Studio, Studio A1, New York.
Mixed (at) A&R Studio, New York.
Digital Master Editing (at) The Review Room, New York.
Mastered (at) Masterdisk, New York.
Special Thanks: to the wonderful musicians, vocalists, and technical people who made this project possible, and to Dave Mackay and Clem DeRosa of Glenn Miller Productions for their help and guidance.
And a special thank you to Mel Torme, Julius LaRosa, and Marlene Ver Planck.
"All compositions are ASCAP"
A1: Shapiro & Bernstein Co.
A2: Warner Bros. Music Corp.
A3: Chappell Music
A4: Chappell Music/Shapiro & Bernstein Co.
A5: United Artist Music Co.
B1: Warner Bros. Music Corp.
B2: Rytvoc Inc./Louis Music Pub.
B3: Handy Bros. Music Co.
B4: United Artist Music Co.
B5: Robbins Music Corp.
Other Versions (5 of 23) View All
|GRP-A-1002||The Glenn Miller Orchestra||In The Digital Mood (LP, Album)||GRP||GRP-A-1002||US||1983||Sell This Version|
|GRD-2004||The Glenn Miller Orchestra||In The Digital Mood (CD, Album, Ltd, RE)||Digital Master||GRD-2004||US||1991||Sell This Version|
|GRP-A-1002||The Glenn Miller Orchestra||In The Digital Mood (LP, Album, Promo)||GRP||GRP-A-1002||US||1983||Sell This Version|
|GRP-A-1002||The Glenn Miller Orchestra||In The Digital Mood (LP, Album)||GRP||GRP-A-1002||Scandinavia||1983||Sell This Version|
|GRP 95022||The Glenn Miller Orchestra||In The Digital Mood (CD, Album, RM)||GRP||GRP 95022||Germany||1985||Sell This Version|