Tracklist Hide Credits
- Copyright (c) – Beggars Banquet Records Ltd.
- Bass – John Willsteed (tracks: B6, B7, C7, D6, D7), Robert Vickers (tracks: A3 to B5, C3, D1 to D5)
- Bass, Vocals – Grant McLennan (tracks: A1, A2, C1, C2, C4 to C6)
- Drums – Lindy Morrison (tracks: A2 to B7, C1, C3, C6 to D7)
- Guitar, Vocals – Grant McLennan (tracks: A3 to B7, C3, C7 to D7), Robert Forster
- Photography – Derek Ridgers, Joe Shutter, Paul Cox, Peter Anderson, Rick Mann, Tom Sheehan
- Producer – John Brand (tracks: A3 to A6, D1, D4), Richard Preston (tracks: A7 to B2, B4, B5, C3, D5), The Go-Betweens (tracks: A2, C1, C4 to C7, D6, D7), Tony Cohen (tracks: A2, C1, C6)
- Violin, Oboe, Vocals – Amanda Brown (tracks: B2 to B7, C3, C7, D5 to D7)
- Written-By – McLennan*, Forster*
A1 recorded May 1978 in Brisbane.
A2 recorded January 1982 in Melbourne.
A3 recorded October 1982 in Eastbourne.
A4 and D4 recorded August 1983 in Sussex.
A5 recorded July 1984 in London.
A6 recorded May 1984 at Studio Mirival, France.
A7 and B1 recorded November 1985 in London.
B2, B4, B5, C3 and D5 recorded January 1987 in London.
B3 recorded December 1986 in London.
B6 and B7 recorded May 1988 in Sydney.
C1 recorded July 1981 in Melbourne.
C2 recorded April 1980 in Castle Sound Studio, Scotland.
C4 recorded November 1978 in Brisbane.
C5 recorded May 1979 in Brisbane.
C6 recorded April 1981 in Sydney.
C7 and D6 recorded August 1988 in London.
D1 recorded August 1983 in Eastbourne.
D2 recorded December 10, 1983 in London for the David Jensen Show on BBC Radio One. First broadcast on January 5, 1984.
D3 recorded October 21, 1984 in London for the John Peel Show on BBC Radio One. First broadcast on October 29, 1984.
D7 recorded January 1988 in Sydney.
A1 first released as a single by Able.
A2, A4, C2 and C5 first released as a single.
A3 and D1 first released on the album "Before Hollywood".
A5 and A6 first released on the album "Spring Hill Fair".
A7 and B1 first released on the album "Liberty Belle And The Black Diamond Express".
B2 to B5 first released on the album "Tallulah".
B6 and B7 first released on the album "16 Lovers Lane".
C1 first released on the album "Send Me A Lullaby".
C3, C6, C7 and D4 to D6 first released as a single B side.
C4 and D7 previously unreleased.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 012093 010410
Other Versions (5 of 18) View All
|CDP 7 94681 2||The Go-Betweens||1978-1990 (CD, Comp)||Capitol Records, Beggars Banquet||CDP 7 94681 2||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|SPV 084-30542||The Go-Betweens||1978-1990 (CD, Comp, RP)||Rebel Rec.||SPV 084-30542||Germany, Austria, & Switzerland||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|none||The Go-Betweens||1978-1990 (2xLP, Comp, Promo)||Rebel Rec.||none||Germany||1990||Sell This Version|
|30318||The Go-Betweens||1978-1990 (CD, Comp)||Beggars Banquet||30318||France||1990||Sell This Version|
|CDP 7 94681 2||The Go-Betweens||1978-1990 (CD, Comp, Lon)||Capitol Records, Beggars Banquet||CDP 7 94681 2||US||1990||Sell This Version|