Tracklist Hide Credits
- Backing Vocals – Colin Lloyd-Tucker, Simon Fisher-Turner*
- Bass, Keyboards – Robert Vickers
- Cello – Audrey Riley
- Drums, Programmed By – Lindy Morrison
- Guitar [Flamenco] – El Tito
- Lead Guitar, Piano, Vocals – Grant McLennan
- Photography By [Cover] – Peter Anderson (5)
- Producer – Richard Preston (tracks: A2 to A4, B1 to B5)
- Rhythm Guitar [Sonic], Vocals – Robert Forster
- Violin, Oboe, Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals – Amanda Brown
- Written-By – G. McLennan*, R. Forster*
Recorded in Camden London.
Mixed in Shepards Bush, London, in February 1987.
Except "Right Here" and "Cut It Out" which were recorded in Soho December 1986.
℗ 1987 True Tone Records. © 1987 The Go-Betweens. First published 1987 in Australia by True Tone Records. Manufactured and marketed in Australasia by EMI Music Group under exclusive licence.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label (Side A)): TLP 790458A
- Matrix / Runout (Label (Side B)): TLP 790458B
- Barcode: 0 77779 04581 5
Other Versions (5 of 27) View All
|832 317-1||The Go-Betweens||Tallulah (LP, Album)||Truetone Records, PolyGram||832 317-1||Australasia||1987||Sell This Version|
|6042-2-B||Go-Betweens*||Tallulah (CD, Album)||Big Time||6042-2-B||US||1987||Sell This Version|
|TCTLP 790458||The Go-Betweens||Tallulah (Cass, Album)||Truetone Records||TCTLP 790458||Australasia||1988||Sell This Version|
|TWA71CD||The Go-Betweens||Tallulah (CD, Album, Enh, RM + CD, Album, RM)||Jetset Records||TWA71CD||US||2004||Sell This Version|
|SPV 076-14912||Go-Betweens*||Tallulah (CD, Album)||Rebel Rec.||SPV 076-14912||Germany||1990||Sell This Version|