Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-2||Help On The Way / Slipknot!||7:52|
Written-By – Kreutzmann*, Garcia*, Hunter*
|1-4||The Music Never Stopped||5:29|
|1-5||It Must Have Been The Roses
Written-By – Hunter*
|1-6||Eyes Of The World / Drums||14:32|
|1-7||King Solomon's Marbles / Stronger Than Dirt (Or, Milkin' The Turkey)
Written-By [King Solomon's Marbles] – P. Lesh*Written-By [Stronger Than Dirt (Or, Milkin' The Turkey)] – Kreutzmann*, Hart*, Lesh*
|1-8||Around & Around
Written-By – Chuck Berry
Written-By – Johnny Cash
|2-3||Crazy Fingers / Drums||13:08|
|2-4||The Other One
Written-By – Kreutzmann*, Weir*
|2-5||Sage And Spirit
Written-By – Weir*
|2-6||Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad
Arranged By – Grateful Dead*Written-By – Trad.*
|2-8||Blues For Allah / Sand Castles & Glass Camels / Unusual Occurrences In The Desert||21:01|
- Recorded At – The Great American Music Hall
- Mixed At – Club Front
- Mastered At – Oceanview Digital Mastering
- Distributed By – Grateful Dead Records
- Copyright (c) – Grateful Dead Merchandising, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Grateful Dead Merchandising, Inc.
- Glass Mastered At – Disc Manufacturing, Inc., Anaheim – 16744
- Glass Mastered At – Disc Manufacturing, Inc., Huntsville – 16745
- Art Direction – Timothy Harris (2)
- Bass, Vocals – Phil Lesh
- Drums, Percussion – Bill Kreutzmann
- Engineer – Don Pearson, Jeffery Norman*, Rob Taylor*
- Guitar, Vocals – Bob Weir, Jerry Garcia
- Keyboards, Vocals – Keith Godchaux
- Liner Notes [Technical Information] – Don Pearson
- Lyrics By – Robert Hunter
- Percussion, Other [Crickets] – Mickey Hart
- Producer, Liner Notes – Dan Healy
- Recorded By – Wally Heider Remote Truck*
- Vocals – Donna Godchaux
In December, 1990, at Club Front in San Rafael, CA., the sixteen track tapes were played on a Studer A820 tape reproducer and mixed on a Neve Series VR mixing console. A pair of Meyer Sound HD-1 studio monitors were used to monitor the mix. The stereo mix derived from these tapes was mastered onto a Sony PCM-1630 Digital Audio Processor. The PCM-1630 was fitted with an Apogee Filter Enhancement. The output from the PCM-1630 was recorded on a Sony DMR-4000 Digital Master Recorder using Ampex 467 Digital Audio Tape. A Sony DTA-2000 Digital Tape Analyzer was connected to monitor any errors created by the system.
On January 29-30, 1991, the digital audio master tapes were taken to Oceanview Digital Mastering in Los Angeles, CA., and loaded, digitally, from another PCM-1630/DMR-4000 system into the Sonic Solutions Digital Audio Editor. The editor was then used to assemble the songs into the final CD format, edit time between songs and to move the set break from between Marbles and Around and Around to between Around and Around and Sugaree. These edits were necessary to achieve the proper time per CD as dictated by the CD format. The CD track index codes were also prepared at this time. The final version was then transferred, digitally, back to the PCM-1630/DMR-4000 system to create the final tape from which this CD was mastered. Test CD's were also made at this time from the Sonic Solutions CD Maker.
Package Design, Fine Line Design, Petaluma, CA.
Album Artwork, © 1991 Grateful Dead Merchandising, Inc.
℗ 1975/1991 Grateful Dead Merchandising, Inc.
Produced and distributed by Grateful Dead® Records.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 9287-40139-2 7
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1): DISC MFG., INC. (A) W.O.# 16744-2 GDCD4013-1
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): DISC MFG., INC. (H) W.O. 16745-6 GDCD4013-2
Other Versions (5 of 19) View All
|TAKRL 2979||The Grateful Dead||Make Believe Ballroom (2xLP, Unofficial)||The Amazing Kornyfone Record Label||TAKRL 2979||US||1975||Sell This Version|
|GDC40134, GDCD40134, GDC4013-AAC||Grateful Dead*||One From The Vault (2xCass)||Grateful Dead Records, Grateful Dead Records, Grateful Dead Records||GDC40134, GDCD40134, GDC4013-AAC||US||1991||Sell This Version|
|Flash 09.90.0131-33, Flash L.P. 09.90.0131-33||Grateful Dead*||Franklin's Tower (LP, Unofficial)||Flashback World Productions, Flashback World Productions||Flash 09.90.0131-33, Flash L.P. 09.90.0131-33||Luxembourg||1990||Sell This Version|
|TAKRL 2979||The Grateful Dead||Make Believe Ballroom (2xLP, Unofficial)||The Amazing Kornyfone Record Label||TAKRL 2979||1975||Sell This Version|
|WK 275||The Grateful Dead||Hot As Hell (LP, Album, Ltd, S/Edition, Unofficial)||White Knight Records||WK 275||Japan||1975||Sell This Version|