|A||Mountaineer's Love Song|
- Record Company – The Brunswick-Balke-Collender Company
- Banjo [Uncredited] – Charlie Bowman
- Fiddle [Uncredited] – Tony Alderman
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Joe Hopkins (2)
- Harmonica [Uncredited] – Elmer Hopkins
- Piano [Uncredited], Vocals – Al Hopkins
- Ukulele [Uncredited] – John Hopkins (13)
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Joe Hopkins (2) (tracks: B), John Hopkins (13) (tracks: B)
Side A matrix no. E-2938W.
Side B matrix no. E-2950W.
Credits, matrices and recording dates reported in Tony Russell (2004) "Country Music Records: A Discography, 1921-1942."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): △15367A 38
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): △15367B 50