Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Holding On (First Love)
Backing Vocals [Background, Additional] – Pam Mark HallKeyboards [Additional], Bass [Additional] – Shane KeisterLyrics By – Keith Thomas, Pam Mark HallMusic By – Pam Mark Hall
Arranged By [Rhythm Track] – Jimmie Lee*Drums [Drum Overdubs] – Paul LeimRhythm Guitar – Dann HuffSoloist – Mark Grendel
Drum Programming, Keyboards – Chris EatonRecorded By [Rhythm Tracks, Assistant] – Bill WhittingtonRecorded By [Rhythm Tracks] – Jeff BaldingSaxophone – Mark Douthit
|A4||How Do I Get You?
Arranged By [Rhythm Track] – Bob Johnson (5), Jimmie Lee*, Mark GrendelBass [Fretless] – Gary LunnDrums – Shane KeisterLyrics By, Music By – Bob Johnson (5), Mark GrendelStrings – Carl Marsh (2)
|B1||Wings Of Love
Guitar – Dann HuffLyrics By – Paul C. Smith
|B2||Power Of God
Arranged By [Rhythm Track], Drum Programming, Keyboards – Rhett LawrenceKeyboards [Additional] – Keith ThomasLyrics By, Music By – Tom Hemby
Arranged By [Rhythm Track], Drum Programming – Shane Keister
Horns – Barry Green, Mark Douthit, Mike HaynesPercussion – Lenny Castro
|B5||Devoted To You
Bass – Gary LunnLyrics By – Steve BashawMusic By – Ron HembyPiano [Acoustic] – Robbie Buchanan
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Word, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Word, Inc.
- Distributed By – Word (Uk) Ltd.
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Recorded At – OmniSound Studios
- Overdubbed At – OmniSound Studios
- Overdubbed At – The Bennett House
- Overdubbed At – Reelsound
- Overdubbed At – Center Stage Studio
- Mixed At – Blue Jay Studios
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Arranged By [Rhythm Track] – Keith Thomas (tracks: A1, A2, B1)
- Art Direction – Joan Tankersley
- Artwork [Jacket Concept] – Joan Tankersley, Lynn Nichols
- Bass – Jimmie Lee* (tracks: A2, B4)
- Drum Programming – Keith Thomas (tracks: A1, A2, B1)
- Drums – Paul Leim (tracks: B4, B5)
- Engineer [Second] – Bill Whittington, Danny Johnston (2), J.T. (7), Spence Chrislu*, Wade Jaynes
- Executive Producer – Lynn Nichols
- Guitar – Mark Grendel (tracks: A2 to A4), Tom Hemby (tracks: B2, B4, B5)
- Keyboards – Keith Thomas (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B4, B5), Shane Keister (tracks: A4, B4)
- Lyrics By – Chris Eaton (tracks: A3, B3), Jimmie Lee* (tracks: A2, B4), Ron Hemby (tracks: B2, B5)
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Mixed By – Nick Froome*
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Ed Goodreau, Rob Jaczko
- Music By – Chris Eaton (tracks: A3, B3), Jimmie Lee* (tracks: A2, B4), Keith Thomas (tracks: A1, B1)
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Aaron Rapoport
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Ellen Schuster
- Producer – Brown Bannister
- Programmed By [Fairlight] – Carl Marsh (2), Peter Kaye, Rhett Lawrence, Shane Keister
- Programmed By [Synclavier] – Steve Schaffer
- Recorded By [Overdubs] – J.B.*, Jeff Balding
- Recorded By [Rhythm Tracks, Assistant] – Joe Schiff
- Recorded By [Rhythm Tracks] – Steve McMillan*
- Synthesizer [Fairlight Iii] – Carl Marsh (2) (tracks: A1, A3)
Rhythm track on track A3 recorded at Omni Sound.
Overdubs recorded at Omni Sound, Bennett House, Reelsound Bus, and Center Stage.
Mixed at Blue Jay Recording Studio, Boston, MA.
Mastered at The Mastering Lab, Los Angeles, CA.
Info copied from US Release. Info not available on European release.
Other Versions (5 of 9) View All
|7-01-683506-5||The Imperials*||...This Year's Model (LP, Album)||Myrrh||7-01-683506-5||US||1987||Sell This Version|
|7-01-683538-3||The Imperials*||...This Year's Model (Cass, Album, Club)||Myrrh||7-01-683538-3||US||1987||Sell This Version|
|WC 8361||The Imperials*||...This Year's Model (Cass, Album)||Myrrh, A&M Records||WC 8361||US||1987||Sell This Version|
|MSB 6835, MSB6835||The Imperials*||...This Year's Model (LP, Album)||Myrrh, Myrrh||MSB 6835, MSB6835||Canada||1987||Sell This Version|
|7016835618||Imperials||...This Year's Model (CD, Album, RE)||Myrrh||7016835618||USA, Canada & UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|