Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||3 A.M. Eternal (Radio Freedom Edit)||3:13|
|2||3 A.M. Eternal (Live At The S.S.L.)||3:36|
|3||3 A.M. Eternal (Live At The S.S.L.) (Extended)||5:50|
3 A.M. Eternal (Rankin’ Club Version)
Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Neil "Mad Professor" Frazer*Keyboards – Martin LascellesRemix [Remade, Remodelled And Relocated By] – The Moody BoysVocals, Bass – Black Steel
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – KLF Communications
- Copyright (c) – KLF Communications
- Distributed By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Trancentral
- Recorded At – The Village, Dagenham
- Engineered At – The Village, Dagenham
- Recorded At – Lillie Yard Studio
- Engineered At – Lillie Yard Studio
- Mixed At – The Manor
- Published By – E.G. Music, Inc.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Brampton Music Ltd.
- Published By – PolyGram International Publishing, Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Remixed At – Ariwa Studios
- Clarinet – Duy Khiem
- Drum Programming [Breaks] – Tony Thorpe
- Keyboards – Nick Coler
- Mixed By – Mark "Spike" Stent*
- Producer, Performer, Programmed By – The KLF
- Rap – Ricardo Da Force (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Recorded By, Engineer – Ian Richardson, J. Gordon-Hastings*
- Vocals – Maxine Harvey, P.P. Arnold
- Written-By – W. Drummond*, J. Cauty*, R. Lyte* (tracks: 1 to 3), T. Thorpe* (tracks: 4)
Tracks 1 to 3 published by E.G. Music Inc. (BMI) / Warner Chappell Music Ltd., adm. by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP) / Brampton Music Ltd. (PRS).
Track 4 published by E.G. Music Inc. (BMI) / Warner Chappell Music Ltd., adm. by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP) / Polygram International Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP)
The credits and other details for track 4 are listed with an asterisk (“*”) on the back sleeve, but there is no corresponding asterisk in the track list, or anywhere else on the sleeve or disc.
Front insert: 1 page, color print exterior and interior.
Back insert: color print exterior, no print interior.
Disc tray: gray.
CD: 3 spot-color print (black, gray, orange).
"Radio Freedom Edit" is the same as "Live At The S.S.L", except with the gunshot intro removed and with an early-fade (which removes the closing line, "Ladies and gentlemen, the KLF has now left the building").
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: PRS
- Matrix / Runout: 15 ASCD 2230-2 SRC=02
- Matrix / Runout (Mother/Stamper Etching): M1S1
- Barcode (Matrix area, Code 39): 08305
Other Versions (5 of 79) View All
|KLF 005T||The KLF||3 A.M. Eternal (Pure Trance 2) (12")||KLF Communications||KLF 005T||UK||1989||Sell This Version|
|WL 002||The KLF||3 A.M. Eternal (This Is Radio Freedom Mix) (12", Unofficial)||Not On Label (The KLF)||WL 002||2004||Sell This Version|
|COMACD 7012||The KLF||3 A.M. Eternal (Live At The S.S.L.) (CD, Maxi)||COMA Records (4)||COMACD 7012||Denmark||1990||Sell This Version|
|KLF 005CD||The KLF||3 A.M. Eternal (Live At The S.S.L.) (CD, Single)||KLF Communications||KLF 005CD||UK||1991||Sell This Version|
|KLF 005R, KLF 5 R||The KLF||3 A.M. Eternal (The UK Mixes) (12")||KLF Communications, KLF Communications||KLF 005R, KLF 5 R||UK||1989||Sell This Version|