Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Here Comes Another Day||3:53|
|5||Sitting In My Hotel||3:20|
|7||You Don't Know My Name||2:34|
|8||Supersonic Rocket Ship||3:29|
|9||Look A Little On The Sunnyside||2:47|
|11||Top Of The Pops||4:33|
Written-By – George David Weiss, Jerrold L. Bock*, Lawrence Holofcener
|14||Acute Schizophrenia Paranoia Blues||4:00|
|18||Banana Boat Song (Day-o)
Written-By – Irving Burgie, Traditional, William A. Attaway*
|19||Skin And Bone||3:54|
Written-By – Benny Davis, Harry Akst
|Previously Unreleased Bonus Tracks|
|22||Till The End Of The Day||2:00|
|23||She's Bought A Hat Like Princess Marina||3:04|
- Baritone Saxophone, Clarinet – Davy Jones* (tracks: 11 to 23)
- Baritone Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute – Alan Holmes (2) (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Bass – John Dalton
- Composed By – Raymond Douglas Davies* (tracks: 1 to 12, 14 to 17, 19, 21 to 23)
- Drums – Mick Avory
- Guitar, Vocals – Ray Davies
- Keyboards – John Gosling (2)
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Dave Davies
- Liner Notes – Peter Doggett
- Lyrics By – Dave Davies (tracks: 7), Raymond Douglas Davies* (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 12, 14 to 17, 19, 21 to 23)
- Mastered By – Shawn R. Britton
- Producer – Raymond Douglas Davies*
- Trombone, Tuba – John Beecham
- Trumpet – Mike Cotton
Tracks 1 - 21 originally released August 1972.
Studio tracks recorded at Morgan Studios, London, March - June 1972.
Live Tracks recorded in concert at Carnegie Hall, New York City, March 2 & 3, 1972.
Tracks 22 & 23 recorded at Carnegie Hall, New York City, March 2& 3, 1972.
Twenty page glossy colour booklet with lyrics, credits and 1998 liner notes.
Made in Germany.
Manufactured in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4029758351123
- Barcode: 4 029758 351123
- Label Code: LC 01666
- Matrix / Runout: manufactured by optimal media production A156483-01
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L572
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9710
Other Versions (5 of 50) View All
|DPS 2035||The Kinks||Everybody's In Show-Biz - Everybody's A Star (2xLP)||RCA Victor||DPS 2035||UK||1972||Sell This Version|
|88875193561||The Kinks||Everybody's In Show-Biz (2xLP, Album, RE, RM, Leg + LP, Bon)||RCA Victor, Legacy, Sony Music||88875193561||Europe||2016||Sell This Version|
|VPS-6065||The Kinks||Everybody's In Showbiz (2xLP, Album, RE)||RCA Victor||VPS-6065||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|63467-79720-2||The Kinks||Everybody's In Show-Biz (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Konk, Velvel||63467-79720-2||US||1998||Sell This Version|
|88875193561||The Kinks||Everybody's In Show-Biz (2xLP, Album, RE, RM + LP, Comp, RM, Bon)||RCA Victor, Legacy||88875193561||US||2016||Sell This Version|