|1-2||The Hard Way||2:42|
|1-3||Catch Me Now I'm Falling||4:33|
|1-4||Where Have All The Good Times Gone||2:17|
|1-5||Introduction To Lola||0:55|
|1-8||All Day And All Of The Night||3:45|
|1-9||20th Century Man||6:18|
|1-11||Prince Of The Punks||3:51|
|1-12||Stop Your Sobbing||2:29|
|1-15||(Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman||6:23|
|1-17||'Till The End Of The Day||2:43|
|1-19||You Really Got Me||3:35|
|2-Video||Footage From Live Performance September 23, 1979, Providence, RI|
- Art Direction – Howard Fritzson
- Art Direction [Reissue] – Cristina Battani*
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Jim Rodford
- Design [Reissue] – K. Lee Hammond*
- Drums – Mick Avory
- Engineer [Compilation, Assistant] – Larry Greenbaum
- Engineer [Compilation] – Mike Konopka
- Engineer [Konk Archival Tape] – Albert Pinheiro, Graham Hogg, Ryan Tully
- Keyboards [Additional] – Nick Newell*
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Ian Gibbons
- Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals – Dave Davies
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – Ray Davies
- Photography [Original Arista Album Cover] – Lauren Recht
- Photography [Reissue Contributors], Artwork By [Reissue Contributors] – Doug Hinman, Ebet Roberts, Marianne Spellman, Russell Smith
- Producer, Written-By – Raymond Douglas Davies*
- Recorded By – Arnie Rosenberg, Barry Ainesworth*, Brooks Taylor, Mike Moran (7)
- Remastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Research [Additional Archival], Other [Audio Preservation] – Bill Crowley
Tracks 2, 8 and 9 recorded live in concert at The Barn, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, March 3, 1979.
Tracks 4 and 19 recorded live in concert at the Lowell Memorial Auditorium, Lowell, MA, March 6, 1979.
Tracks 3, 5, 6, 7, 10 and 13 recorded live in concert at the Providence Civic Center, Providence, RI, September 23, 1979.
Tracks 14, 15, 18 and 20 recorded live in concert at the Volkhaus, Zurich, Switzerland, November 11, 1979.
Tracks 1, 11, 12, 16, 17 and 21 recorded live at: Syracuse Area Landmark Theatre, Syracuse, NY, March 4, 1980; Fine Arts Center, University of Massachussets, Amherst, MA, March 6, 1980; gymnasium, South Eastern Massachussets University, North Dartmouth, MA, March 7, 1980.
Recorded by RCA Mobile Truck, Roadmaster II, Mobile I and Showco, Inc. Overdubs recorded at Konk Studios, Hornsey, London and Blue Rock Studios, New York, November - December 1979 & March 1980. Mixed at Konk Studios.
Track 9 was omitted from the Arista CD release due to space constraints, and while it was included in the German Arista CD version, it has been previously unavailable on CD in the U.S.
Compilation Engineered at Toy Specialists, New York City, December 1997.
All tracks remastered at Gateway Mastering, Portland, ME, 1999.
© 1999 Konk Records and Velvel Records LLC ℗ 1999 Konk Records and Velvel Records LLC. Distributed in the UK by Pinnacle.
Disc 1 is an audio CD.
Disc 2 has the Enhanced CD logo, but contains no audio tracks - only concertfootage to be played on Mac & PC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 34677 97282 9
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): 03163 63467797282 SPE
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): 03170 63467797282-2 SP E
Other Versions (5 of 63) View All
|A2L 8401||The Kinks||One For The Road (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Arista||A2L 8401||US||1980||Sell This Version|
|18(0971)00109/110||The Kinks||One For The Road (2xLP, Album)||Ariola||18(0971)00109/110||Colombia||1980||Sell This Version|
|L70161/2 (A2L 8401)||The Kinks||One For The Road (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Arista Records, Inc.||L70161/2 (A2L 8401)||Australia||1980||Sell This Version|
|300 934||The Kinks||One For The Road (2xLP, Album, RE)||Arista||300 934||Europe||1988||Sell This Version|
|VICP-60700||The Kinks||One For The Road (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Victor, Konk, Velvel||VICP-60700||Japan||1999||Sell This Version|