|A1||–The Last Forty Seconds||Open Letter To Anesthetist|
|A2||–The Last Forty Seconds||Where Were You On The Nineteenth|
|B1||–A Trillion Barnicle Lapse*||Tips To Conceive A Typing Instructor|
|B2||–A Trillion Barnicle Lapse*||The Active Ingridients Of A Home Appliance Rebellion|
|B3||–A Trillion Barnicle Lapse*||I'am A Xerox Machine, But My Father Said He Was The Same When He Was My Age|
- Band [ATBL Is] – Zan* (tracks: B1 to B3), Anth* (tracks: B1 to B3), Jon* (tracks: B1 to B3), Mike* (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Bass – Stephen Pierce (tracks: A1, A2), Timmy Glowick* (tracks: A1, A2)
- Drums – Andy Skelly (tracks: A1, A2)
- Guitar, Vocals – Andy Maddox (tracks: A1, A2)
- Recorded By – Will Killingsworth (tracks: A1, A2)
Side A spins at 45rpm
Side B spins at 33rpm
The Last Forty Seconds recorded March 2001 at the Dead Air Compound.
A Trillion Barnacle Lapse recorded at Electric Garden Sound Studio in March 2001.
Catalog number derived from the matrix.
Pressing plant uncredited, identified by the run-out etchings.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): U-53896M-A PINK-001 A 45 RPM
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): U-53896M-B PINK-001 B 33 1/3 RPM