|A2||Say It With Music|
|A3||Theme From The New World Symphony|
|A4||Won't You Come Home, Bill Bailey|
|A6||Etude Opus 10|
|A7||Noon Balloon To Rangoon|
|B1||Once In A While|
- Accordion, Vibraphone – Lenny Herman
- Design [Album] – Stephen Haas
- Drums – Stan Scott
- Fiddle [Bass Fiddle], Violin – Earl "Gumpy" Comfort*
- Leader – Lenny Herman
- Mastered By [Mastering] – Olmstead Sound Service
- Piano, Organ – Charles Shaw (2)
- Producer – Frank Kaltman*
- Saxophone, Clarinet – Alan Shurr
- Sleeve Notes [Commentary] – Alan Stein*
Janus Records ... A Division of Frank L. Kaltman Enterprises, Newark, N.J., U.S.A.
Printed in U.S.A.
Produced By: Under exclusive contract with The Livingston Tape Treasury
"Music In Motion Vol. 3" appears on front of jacket and spine.
"Music In Motion No. 3" appears on back of jacket.
"Music In Motion - No. 3" appears on labels.
Lenny Herman appears on front of jacket and spine.
The Lenny Herman Quintet the mightiest little band in the land! appears on back of jacket.
Lenny Herman and "The Mightiest Little Band In The Land" appears on labels.
"Misirlou" appears on jacket; "Misirolou appears on label.
"Estralita" appears on jacket; "L'Estrelita" appears on label. (It should be noted the correct spelling is "Estrellita")
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): FST-2008 A (8 A)
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): FST-2008 B (8 B)
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): FST#8A T-1588 DSS stereo #102058₁
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): FST#8B T-1589 DSS stereo # 102058₂