|2||All Branches, No Trunk||2:45|
|3||Oh, The Places You'll Go Wrong||3:15|
|5||Sex or War||3:32|
|8||I Hope It Leaves A Scar||2:13|
|10||Cake or Crow||3:06|
|12||All for Leyna||4:17|
- Manufactured By – Pirates Press
- Artwork – Mike Foxall
- Bass – Brian Cartwright
- Drums – Brad Roberts (4)
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Frank Piegaro
- Guitar, Vocals – Craig Billmeier
- Mastered By – Maor Appelbaum
- Music By – Jackson Huffman (tracks: 8)
- Piano – Joel Stites (tracks: 8)
- Producer – Chris Dugan
- Songwriter – Billy Joel (tracks: 12)
(1, 3, 4, 6, 11, 12) Recorded in the Dutch Oven by us.
Mastered by Maor Appelbaum at Maor Appelbaum Mastering - California - U.S.A.
Cover art by Mike Foxall @ XRayStudios.com.
Band photo © Photo Bill Evans.
Satan’s Brats lyrics by Terry Small.
I Hope It Leaves A Scar originally by Jackson before we tamed the lyrics down considerably.
Joel Stites played piano on Scar and is a one-time resident of Pleasanton, CA.
All For Leyna by Billy Joel.
Backup vocals: Seth Strong (All Branches), Jackson (Sweetish), craigFUyong (No Soy), Shannon Piegaro (No Soy and Oh the Places).
All Branches and Sweetish originally appeared on 625 Productions and New Disorder Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 814867022484
- Barcode: 814867022491
- Matrix / Runout (CD matrix code): C9121