Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Backing Vocals – Art Rodriguez (tracks: B2), Don Roberts (tracks: B2), John Cutcliffe (tracks: B2)
- Bass – Alex Blake (2), Andy Munson
- Conductor, Keyboards – Yaron Gershovsky
- Drums – Art Rodriguez, Jim Nelson (2)
- Engineer – Howard Steele (tracks: A3), R. Lush* (tracks: B2)
- Engineer [House] – Dan Kasting (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B3, B4)
- Engineer [Monitor] – Pete Winer (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B3, B4)
- Engineer [Second] – Glen Holguin, R. Muecke* (tracks: B2)
- Engineer [Tracking] – Kenichi Matsuda (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B3, B4)
- Guitar – Ira Newborn, Wayne Johnson
- Illustration [Cover] – Leslie Cabarga
- Management – Brian Avnet
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Piano – John Mayer (11)
- Producer – Richard Perry (tracks: A3), Tim Hauser
- Producer [Associate] – Tim Hauser (tracks: A3)
- Synthesizer – Tom Kellock
- Tracking By, Remix – Elliot Scheiner
- Vocals – Alan Paul, Cheryl Bentyne, Janis Siegel, Tim Hauser
- Woodwind – Don Roberts
81233-1 catalog number on center labels and liner notes; 781233-1 catalog number on spine.
"SP" in label matrix denotes a Specialty pressing.
A1, A2, A5, B3, B4 recorded live in Tokyo at Nakano Sun Plaza, Tokyo, Japan - November, 1983.
A3, B1, B5 recorded at Studio 55, October 1984.
B2 recorded at Paradise Studios, Sydney, Australia.December, 1983.
A4 recorded Symphony Hall by WGBH-TV, Boston.
A3 rhythm track recorded at Studio 55, 1976
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 07567812331
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Matrix): ST-A-845589-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Matrix): ST-A-845590-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Matrix Variation Two): STA 845589-1A G1 A4
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Matrix Variation Two): STA 845590-1A G1 A2 (small circle)
Other Versions (5 of 26) View All
|7 81233-2||The Manhattan Transfer||Bop Doo-Wopp (CD, Album, RE)||Atlantic||7 81233-2||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|78 1233 - 1||The Manhattan Transfer||Bop Doo-Wopp (LP, Album)||Atlantic||78 1233 - 1||Spain||1984||Sell This Version|
|781 233-1||The Manhattan Transfer||Bop Doo-Wopp (LP, Album)||Atlantic||781 233-1||UK & Europe||1984||Sell This Version|
|7567-81233-2||The Manhattan Transfer||Bop Doo-Wopp (CD, Album, RE)||Atlantic||7567-81233-2||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|20P2-2067||The Manhattan Transfer||Bop Doo-Wopp (CD, Album)||Atlantic||20P2-2067||Japan||1988||Sell This Version|