Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Take The Highway||6:10|
|A2||Can't You See
Acoustic Guitar, Lead Vocals – Toy CaldwellPercussion [Guitcongas], Congas – Jai Johanny Johanson
Percussion [Guitcongas], Congas – Jai Johanny Johanson
Acoustic Guitar, Lead Vocals – Toy CaldwellFiddle – Fred Wise*Performer [Cousin Stanley's Jug Band] – Buddy Thornton, George McCorkle, Jerry Eubanks, Tom Caldwell*
|B2||See You Later, I'm Gone
Drums – Tom Caldwell*
Tenor Saxophone – Oscar Jackson (2)Trumpet – Samuel Dixon (2)
|B4||My Jesus Told Me So
Backing Vocals – Donna Hall, Ella Brown, Ernestine JonesPercussion [Guitcongas], Congas – Jai Johanny Johanson
- Produced For – Capricorn Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Distributed By – Phonodisc, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capricorn Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capricorn Records Inc.
- Published By – No Exit Music
- Recorded At – Capricorn Sound Studios
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Alto Saxophone, Flute, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Jerry Eubanks
- Arranged By – The Marshall Tucker Band
- Bass, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Tom Caldwell*
- Design, Illustration – James Flournoy Holmes
- Drums – Paul Riddle
- Engineer – Buddy Thornton, Paul Hornsby
- Graphics [Graphic Coordinator] – David “Worm” Holmes*
- Lead Guitar, Steel Guitar – Toy Caldwell
- Lead Vocals, Percussion – Doug Gray (2)
- Photography By – C. Hearon, J. Duckworth
- Piano [Acoustic], Electric Piano, Organ, Synthesizer [Moog] – Paul Hornsby
- Producer – Paul Hornsby
- Remix [Consultants] – Johnny Sandlin, Ovie Sparks
- Rhythm Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Percussion – George McCorkle
- Supervised By [Executive Supervision] – Frank Fenter
- Typography [Hand Lettering] – James L. Wood
- Written-By – Toy Caldwell
Therefore this version has surely been released very soon after Capricorn switched from W.B. to Phonodisc, which happened in the autumn of 1977 – hence the release date.
Variations from the other US Capricorn retail releases with the same catalog number currently in database:
The Marshall Tucker Band and The Marshall Tucker Band are original 1973 pressings on plain beige labels;
The Marshall Tucker Band is the first repress with similar labels but no Phonodisc credit;
The Marshall Tucker Band is a Winchester repress.
⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯
Recorded at Capricorn Sound Studios, Macon, Georgia.
Album produced by Paul Hornsby for Capricorn Records, Inc., by special arrangement with Phil Walden & Assoc., Inc., Macon, Georgia.
℗ 1973 Capricorn Records Inc.
© 1974 Capricorn Records Inc.
Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A, etched (C̶R̶ struck through)): T1 CP C̶R̶-0112 40436-RE1-1E
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B, etched): CP-0112 40437-1B
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side A): S40,436
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side B): S40,437
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 33) View All
|CP 0112||The Marshall Tucker Band||The Marshall Tucker Band (LP, Album, Gat)||Capricorn Records||CP 0112||US||1973||Sell This Version|
|WBLP 5.050||The Marshall Tucker Band||The Marshall Tucker Band (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records Inc.||WBLP 5.050||Brazil||1973||Sell This Version|
|A 618-4||The Marshall Tucker Band||The Marshall Tucker Band (Cass, Album)||AJK Music||A 618-4||US||1987||Sell This Version|
|A 618-1||The Marshall Tucker Band||The Marshall Tucker Band (LP, Album, Gat)||AJK Music||A 618-1||US||1988||Sell This Version|
|REP 4395-WY||The Marshall Tucker Band||The Marshall Tucker Band (CD, Album, RE)||Repertoire Records||REP 4395-WY||Germany||1993||Sell This Version|