The Moody Blues – To Our Children's Children's Children
|Stereo Remastered Album & 5.1 Surround Sound Mix|
|1-1||Higher And Higher||4:06|
|1-2||The Eyes Of A Child - Part One||3:23|
|1-4||The Eyes Of A Child - Part Two||1:23|
|1-5||I Never Thought I'd Live To Be A Hundred||1:05|
|1-7||Out And In||3:47|
|1-10||Candle Of Life||4:14|
|1-11||Sun Is Still Shining||3:39|
|1-12||I Never Thought I'd Live To Be A Million||0:33|
|1-13||Watching And Waiting||4:16|
|Alternate Versions & Out-takes|
|2-1||Gypsy (Alternate Version)||4:16|
|2-2||Candle Of Life (Alternate Verison)||4:56|
|2-3||Sun Is Still Shining (Extended Version)||4:03|
|Previously Unreleased BBC Radio Concert|
|2-6||Never Comes The Day||4:17|
|2-7||Are You Sitting Comfortably||2:53|
|2-9||Have You Heard - The Voyage - Have You Heard||5:50|
|2-10||Nights In White Satin||2:58|
|2-11||Legend Of A Mind||4:33|
- Record Company – Universal Music Catalogue
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Decca Music Group Limited
- Copyright (c) – Decca Music Group Limited
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Johnsongs
- Published By – Memforest Ltd.
- Published By – Tyler Music Ltd.
- Published By – Inner World Music
- Published By – Sparta Florida Music Group Ltd.
- Recorded At – Decca Studios
- Recorded At – Paris Theatre, London
- Remastered At – Logical Box Studios – 983 215-7
- Mixed At – The Audio Archiving Company – 983 215-7
- Remastered At – The Audio Archiving Company – 983 215-8
- Designed At – Waldo's Design & Dream Emporium
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 51717980
- Artwork [Original LP Cover Art] – Phil Travers
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinated For Universal Music By] – Joe Black
- Design [CD Package Design] – Phil Smee
- Engineer [Original 1972 Quadraphonic Mixes] – Derek Varnals (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13)
- Liner Notes – Mark Powell
- Mixed By [5.1 Mix Manipulated From The Original Quadraphonic Masters] – Mark Powell (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13), Paschal Byrne (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13)
- Photography By [All Live Photography By] – Barry Plummer
- Photography By [B&W Photography By] – Derek Varnals
- Photography By [Original Sleeve Photography By] – David Wedgbury
- Producer [Original 1972 Quadraphonic Mixes] – Tony Clarke (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13)
- Producer [Original Release] – Tony Clarke (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13)
- Remastered By [Album Stereo Mix] – Alberto Parodi (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13), Justin Hayward (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13)
- Remastered By [Bonus Tracks Remastering By] – Paschal Byrne (tracks: 2-1 to 2-11)
- Research [Master Tape Research] – Jayne Byrne
- Research [The 2006 Deluxe Edition], Compiled By [The 2006 Deluxe Edition], Reissue Producer [The 2006 Deluxe Edition] – Mark Powell
- Written-By – Graeme Edge (tracks: 1-1, 1-6, 2-8), John Lodge (tracks: 1-2, 1-4, 1-7, 1-10, 2-2), Justin Hayward (tracks: 1-5, 1-8, 1-12, 1-13, 2-1, 2-4, 2-6, 2-7, 2-10), Michael Pinder* (tracks: 1-7, 1-11, 2-3, 2-5, 2-9), Ray Thomas (tracks: 1-3, 1-9, 1-13, 2-7, 2-11)
There is also some copies where the black sticker on the front says "The Moody Blues - A Question Of Balance" instead of the correct sticker "To Our Childrens Childrens Children".
Disc One (SACD): originally released as Threshold THS 1 in November 1969.
SACD layer contains tracks 1-1 to 1-13 in SACD Surround and tracks 1-1 to 1-13 in SACD Stereo
CD layer contains tracks 1-1 to 1-13 in CD Stereo.
Album stereo mix remastered from the original master tapes at Logical Box Studios, Genova, Italy. www.logicalbox.com
5.1 Surround mix manipulated from the original Quadraphonic Masters and bonus tracks remastering at the Audio Archiving Company, London.
Bonus tracks remastering at the Audio Archiving Company, London
Disc Two (CD):
Tracks 1-1 to 1-3: recorded at Decca Studio One, West Hampstead in July 1969.
This trio of out-takes from the "To Our Children's Children's Children" sessions are fascinating versions of these songs prior to being compiled and cross-faded as part of the final album master. All three tracks features extended play outs that were later faded on the final album master.
Tracks 2-4 to 2-11: BBC Radio One "David Symonds concert" - Recorded at the BBC Paris Theatre on December 17th 1969.
Of all the material held in the BBC sound archives by The Moody Blues, this radio concert, recorded in front of an invited audience at the BBC's Paris theatre studio in December 1969 is perhaps the most remarkable. The songs performed that day comprised a shortened version of the set audiences had witnessed on the band's series of live dates that month. Hosted by Radio One DJ David Symonds, a long time champion of the band, this previously unreleased concert recording fully captures the Moody Blues' powerful live act of 1969.
℗ 2006 Decca Music Group Ltd
© 2006 Decca Music Group Ltd
A Universal Company
Made in the E.U.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 0602498321560
- Barcode (Text): 6 02498 32156 0
- Other (SACD: Cat. #): 983 215-7
- Matrix / Runout (SACD: Variant 1): 51785161/UNIVERSAL 983215-7 D 22
- Matrix / Runout (SACD: Variant 1): 51785162/UNIVERSAL 983215-7 D 23
- Mould SID Code (SACD: Variant 1): IFPI 07KS
- Matrix / Runout (SACD: Variant 2): 51785161/UNIVERSAL 983215-7 D 21
- Matrix / Runout (SACD: Variant 2): 51785162/UNIVERSAL 983215-7 23
- Mould SID Code (SACD: Variant 2): IFPI 07M6
- Other (CD: Cat. #): 983 215-8
- Matrix / Runout (CD: Variant 1): 06024 983 215-8 02 + 51717980
- Other (CD - In Mould Ring: Variant 1): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC C
- Mastering SID Code (CD: Variant 1): IFPI LV27
- Mould SID Code (CD: Variant 1): IFPI 0147
- Other (CD: Variant 1): Four [Universal Logo]
- Matrix / Runout (CD: Variant 2): 06024 983 215-8 01 * 51717980
- Other (CD - In Mould Ring: Variant 2): Made in Germany by EDC B
- Mastering SID Code (CD: Variant 2): IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (CD: Variant 2): IFPI 0126
- Rights Society: BIEM SABAM
- Label Code (On SACD And CD): LC 00268
- Label Code (On Back Of The Package): LC 00171
Other Versions (5 of 112) View All
|THM 1||The Moody Blues||To Our Childrens Childrens Children (LP, Album, Mono)||Threshold Records||THM 1||UK||1969||Sell This Version|
|THS 1||The Moody Blues||To Our Children's Children's Children (LP, Album, Gat)||Threshold Records||THS 1||US||1969||Sell This Version|
|THC 1||The Moody Blues||To Our Children's Children's Children (Cass, Album)||Threshold Records||THC 1||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|THS 1, XZAL 9.282||The Moody Blues||To Our Children's Children's Children (LP, Album)||Threshold Records, Threshold Records||THS 1, XZAL 9.282||France||1969||Sell This Version|
|THS 1||The Moody Blues||To Our Children's Children's Children (LP, Album, Gat)||Threshold Records||THS 1||Germany||1969||Sell This Version|