Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Antidote To Drydock||4:57|
|7||Under Dali's Wing||3:08|
|8||These Castle Children||7:34|
Soloist, Tenor Saxophone – Billy Swann
|12||Antidote To Drydock||4:51|
|15||Under Dali's Wing||3:05|
|17||These Castle Children||7:10|
- Bass, Guitar, Vocals, Noises [Mysterious Low Noises] – Billy Swann
- Coordinator [Reissue Coordination By] – Steven Feigenbaum
- Design [CD Redesign By], Graphics [CD Graphics By] – Paula Millet
- Design [Original Cover Design By] – Jym Slavin
- Drums, Percussion, Saxophone [Sax], Voice [Vocal Noise], Liner Notes – Paul Sears (2)
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Bill McCullough (tracks: 1 to 10), Steve Carr (tracks: 11 to 17)
- Flute [Flutes], Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Clarinet [Bb Clarinet], Alto Clarinet – Tom Scott (2)
- Guest [With], Clarinet [Clarinet Shuffling, Shouting And Squeaking] – Dave Golub (tracks: 2 to 4)
- Guest [With], Performer [Shuffling And Shouting] – George Daoust (tracks: 4)
- Guest [With], Piano [Prepared Piano], Guitar, Violin, Electronics [Harmonizing] – Fred Frith (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 7 to 9)
- Mixed By [Remixed] – Dave Newhouse (tracks: 11 to 17), Paul Sears (2) (tracks: 11 to 17), Steve Carr (tracks: 11 to 17), Steven Feigenbaum (tracks: 11 to 17)
- Photography By [Band Photo By] – Shawn Pruitt
- Piano, Organ, Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Clarinet [Whisper Clarinet, Bb Clarinet], Bass Clarinet – Dave Newhouse
- Producer [Produced By] – Fred Frith (tracks: 1 to 10)
CD premastered at SAE.
Tracks #1-10 are the original <185> stereo recordings.
Tracks #11-17 were remixed from the original 16 track master tapes at Hit And Run Studios, April 2-3 1995.
No composer information given on this CD release.
© 1996 The Muffins
℗ 1996 Cuneiform Records
Made in USA
Packaged in a standard jewel case with 4-page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 45775 50132 1
- Barcode (String): 045775501321
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L761
- Mould SID Code: none
- Matrix / Runout: CUNEIFORM 55013 <01> U.S. OPTICAL DISC