- Artwork [Construction] – Jason Rosenberg
- Backing Vocals, Other [Exotic Dancing] – Unknown Artist
- Bass, Vocals – Krist Novoselic
- Cover, Artwork [Cd Face, Inside Tray] – Shepard Fairey
- Design Concept [Package Concept] – Biafra*
- Drums – Gina Mainwal
- Edited By [Digital Editing And Bit Tossing By] – Todd Robbins
- Guitar – Kim Thayil
- Liner Notes – Jello Biafra, Krist Novoselic
- Liner Notes [Quote From] – Mikhail Bakunin
- Mixed By – Jack Endino
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Ricks Dahms
- Photography By [Band Photos] – Tony Gale
- Recorded By – Mark Cavener
- Vocals, Words By – Jello Biafra
- Written-By – Mainwal* (tracks: 1), Biafra*, Thayil* (tracks: 1), Novoselic* (tracks: 1)
Produced by Necessity.
Recorded live surrounded by cops & tear gas at the Showbox Theatre, Seattle, WA. December 1, 1999.
Digital editing and bit tossing at Basement Audio. Mixed at Hanzsek Audio, Seattle.
Published by Maim That Tune (BMI) Murky Slough (BMI)
Live release from performance during the 1999 Seattle WTO protests. Track 1 is a Jello Biafra spoken word performance.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 21616 02502 6
- Matrix / Runout: 35466AD-03AR VIRUS-250 002704-31 38E3-0524