|1||Battle In Seattle||15:02|
|2||Let's Lynch The Landlord||3:42|
|5||Full Metal Jackoff||16:29|
- Backing Vocals, Other [Exotic Dancing] – Unknown Artist
- Bass, Vocals – Krist Novoselic
- Design Concept [Package Concept] – Biafra*
- Drums – Gina Mainwal
- Edited By [Digital Editing And Bit Tossing By] – Todd Robbins
- Guitar – Kim Thayil
- Mixed By – Jack Endino
- Recorded By – Mark Cavener
- Vocals, Words By – Jello Biafra
- Written-By – Mainwal* (tracks: 1), Biafra*, Thayil* (tracks: 1), Novoselic* (tracks: 1)
The No WTO Combo - From The Battle In Seattle
Produced by Necessity.
Recorded live surrounded by cops & tear gas at the Showbox Theatre, Seattle, WA. December 1, 1999.
Digital editing and bit tossing at Basement Audio. Mixed at Hanzsek Audio, Seattle.
Published by Maim That Tune (BMI) Murky Slough (BMI)
Live release from performance during the 2000 Seattle WTO protests. Track 1 is a Jello Biafra spoken word performance.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 35466AD-03AR VIRUS-250 002704-31 38E3-0524