Tracklist Hide Credits
Alto Saxophone – Tom ScottArranged By, Orchestrated By – Patrick WilliamsElectric Piano [Rhodes Fender] – Michael Lang*
|3||One More Kiss, Dear
Piano – Michael Lang*Trombone – Bill WatrousVocals – John BahlerWritten-By – Skelling*, Vangelis
|4||Memories Of Green
Arranged By, Orchestrated By – Angela MorleyPiano – Richard Tee
|6||Blade Runner Blues
Flugelhorn – Chuck Findley
|8||End Title Reprise||3:08|
- Arranged By, Orchestrated By – Eddie Karam (tracks: 2, 3, 5 to 8)
- Backing Vocals – Debbie Hall (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 8), Diana Lee (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 8), Sandie Hall (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 8)
- Bass – Neil Stubenhaus (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 8)
- Co-producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Hank Cicalo
- Composed By – Vangelis
- Concertmaster – Endre Granat (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 8)
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Lynn Cherry
- Design – Jeff Adamoff
- Drums – Steve Schaeffer (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 8)
- Engineer [2nd Engineer] – Andy Daddario*, Joe Cicalo
- Guitar – Dan Ferguson (tracks: 1, 5, 8), Tommy Tedesco (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 8)
- Mastered By [Originally] – Bill Lightner
- Other [Special Thanks To] – Angel Balestier, Marty Berman
- Performer – The New American Orchestra
- Producer [Record Production], Directed By [Musical Director] – Jack Elliott
- Synthesizer – Ian Underwood (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8)
This is not the original soundtrack recording, but was produced and released as the official album from the film; as from liner notes: "The production of the subsequent soundtrack album, as well as musical direction, was handled by renowned composer and conductor Jack Elliott (...)".
All songs published by The Blade Runner, Inc. except "Memories Of Green", published by Spheric BV; and "One More Kiss, Dear", published by Pendulum Music Ltd.
PRS/The Blade Runner, Inc. All The Blade Runner, Inc. and Spheric, BV rights adm. by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. BMI. All Pendulum Music Ltd. rights adm. by Warner Bros. Music Ltd. ASCAP.
Recorded and mixed at Group IV Recording, Hollywood, Calif.
"One More Kiss, Dear" recorded at Evergreen Studio, Burbank, Calif.
Originally Mastered at K-Disk, Hollywood
The New American Orchestra is the performing arm of The Foundation For New American Music
Tom Scott appears courtesy of Elektra/Musician Records
Cover Art: © 1982 The Ladd Company
© 1982 WEA International Inc. © 1982 The Ladd Company © 1982 The Blade Runner Partnership
℗ 1982 WEA International Inc. A Warner Communications Company.
Manufactured in Germany. Pressé en Allemagne. Record Service GmbH, Alsdorf.
A Warner Communications Company.
[CD] Made in Germany
Total time: 33:38
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 022925000224
- Barcode (Text): 0 2292-50002-2 4
- Label Code: LC 4281
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Price Code (France): WE 835
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, 2): W CD 229250002-2.3 V01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2): IFPI L016
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 05R3
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 05P1
Other Versions (5 of 46) View All
|WEA K 99 262, FM 99 262, FM 99 262-1||The New American Orchestra||Blade Runner (Orchestral Adaptation Of Music Composed For The Motion Picture By Vangelis) (LP, Album)||WEA, Full Moon, Full Moon||WEA K 99 262, FM 99 262, FM 99 262-1||UK & Europe||1982||Sell This Version|
|CD 23748||The New American Orchestra||Blade Runner (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Full Moon||CD 23748||Canada||1990||Sell This Version|
|U99262||The New American Orchestra||Blade Runner (LP, Album)||Full Moon||U99262||Italy||1982||Sell This Version|
|P-13185||The New American Orchestra||Blade Runner (Orchestral Adaptation Of Music Composed For The Motion Picture By Vangelis) (LP, Album)||Full Moon, Warner Bros. Records||P-13185||Japan||1985||Sell This Version|
|2292-50002-1||The New American Orchestra||Blade Runner (LP, Album)||WEA International Inc.||2292-50002-1||UK||1982||Sell This Version|