Tracklist Hide Credits
|The Five Bridges Suite|
|A1||Fantasia. 1st Bridge / 2nd Bridge|
|A2||Chorale. 3rd Bridge|
|A3||High Level Fugue. 4th Bridge|
|A4||Finale. 5th Bridge|
|B1||Intermezzo 'Karelia Suite'
Arranged By – Joseph Eger, Keith EmersonComposed By – Sibelius*
|B2||'Pathetique' Symphony No. 6: 3rd Movement
Arranged By – Joseph Eger, Keith EmersonComposed By – Tchaikovsky*
|B3||Country Pie / Brandenburg Concerto No. 6|
|B4||One Of Those People|
- Recorded At – Fairfield Hall
- Recorded At – Fillmore East
- Recorded At – Trident Studios
- Published By – British & Continental
- Published By – Immediate Music
- Published By – Feldmans Music
- Manufactured By – B&C Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – The Gramophone Co. Ltd.
- Distributed By – B&C Records Ltd.
- Printed By – E.J. Day Group
- Made By – E.J. Day Group
- Conductor – Joseph Eger (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Design [Cover], Photography By [Front Cover] – Hipgnosis (2)
- Engineer [Recording, Fairfield Hall] – Bob Auger (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Engineer [Recording, Fillmore East] – Eddie Kramer (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Liner Notes – Keith Emerson
- Mixed By – Eddie Kramer, Malcolm Toft
- Orchestra – Sinfonia Of London* (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Photography By [Inside Photo] – Eric Hayes
- Producer – The Nice
- Words By – Lee Jackson (2) (tracks: A1 to A4, B4)
- Written-By, Arranged By [Score] – Keith Emerson (tracks: A1 to A4, B4)
1st cat# on sleeve, 2nd cat# on labels.
Publishing info -
A1 to A4, B2, B4: Copyright Control
B1: British And Continental
B3: Feldmans Music
Text on lower outer rim - Manufactured and distributed by B&C Records Ltd.
Side A - Recorded live at Fairfield Halls, Croydon, October 17, 1969.
Track B3 - Recorded At Fillmore East, New York.
Track B4 - Recorded At Trident Studio, London.
Printed and Made by the E.J Day Group, London and Bedford
Manufactured and distributed by B&C Records Ltd, 37 Soho Square, London,W1. (B&C logo to centre of the credits)
There is also a similar UK version, without B&C credits on label, no London and Bedford text on sleeve and credits appear differently inside bottom left of gatefold.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side label): CAS.1014 A//6
- Matrix / Runout (B-side label): CAS.1014 B//6
Other Versions (5 of 50) View All
|CAS 1014, CAS.1014||The Nice||Five Bridges (LP, Album, Gat)||Charisma, Charisma||CAS 1014, CAS.1014||UK||1970||Sell This Version|
|CHC 30||The Nice||Five Bridges (LP, Album, RE)||Charisma||CHC 30||UK||1984||Sell This Version|
|CAS 1014||The Nice||Five Bridges (LP, Album)||Charisma||CAS 1014||UK||1970||Sell This Version|
|MC8 61295||The Nice||Five Bridges (8-Trk, Album)||Mercury||MC8 61295||US||1970||Sell This Version|
|CASCD 1014, 260 868||The Nice||Five Bridges (CD, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||CASCD 1014, 260 868||Europe||1990||Sell This Version|