, 7", 45 RPM, Single
Is a US release coupling the A-sides of their first 2 European singles. Norman Petty produced the group while on tour to Belgium. Recorded at Studio Madeleine, Brussels [03/16/1965], group was originally named "The Fredstones" but Petty recommended the name change to "The Pebbles".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: Dundee Music
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): MB 19888 // 57133 ZTSB 100901-IA ©
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): MB 19889 // 57133-X ZTSB 100902-IA ©
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): MB 19888
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): MB 19889