- Licensed Through – Stiff Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Stiff Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Countdown Records (5)
- Copyright (c) – Stiff Records
- Copyright (c) – Countdown Records (5)
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Intersong Music Ltd.
- Published By – Plangent Visions Music Ltd.
- Artwork – J. Cooke (3), T. Rawlings
- Bass, Vocals – Allan Crockford
- Drums, Percussion – Johnny Symons
- Engineer – Martin Giles, Richard Preston
- Lead Vocals, Guitar, Flute – Graham Day
- Mastered By – Tone*
- Organ, Piano, Mellotron, Harpsichord, Marimba, Vocals, Electric Piano [Wurlitzer], Vibraphone [Vibes] – Jamie Taylor*
- Photography By – Dave Robinson (3)
- Producer – Troy Tate
- Songwriter – Crockford* (tracks: A1, B6), Hallam* (tracks: A1), Day* (tracks: A1-A6, B2-B4, B6), Taylor* (tracks: A1, A6, B1, B2, B6), Hendrix* (tracks: B5), Symons* (tracks: A1, B1, B6), Wilkins* (tracks: A1, B6)
Made in England.
Special thanks to Russell Wilkins.
On back cover:
Produced by Troy Tate with thanks to Russall Wilkins - Gary-Len-Hope and John Agnew.
Suits tailored by Eric Davis of Davis & Co. Ilford Essex.
Original limited Countdown pressing which was only available for two weeks before parent company Stiff went bust. No further pressings were made.
Mastering engineer is derived from the etching in the runout (tone).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A stamped): DOWN 2 A-1U-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): tone
- Matrix / Runout (Side B stamped): DOWN 2 B-1U-1-1-2
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|CDWIKM 221||The Prisoners||In From The Cold (CD, Album, RM)||Big Beat Records||CDWIKM 221||UK||2002||Sell This Version|
|CDOWN 2||The Prisoners||In From The Cold (Cass, Album)||Countdown||CDOWN 2||UK||1986||Sell This Version|
|6.26365||The Prisoners||In From The Cold (LP, Album)||TELDEC, Stiff Records||6.26365||Germany||1986||Sell This Version|