Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – XL Recordings
- Copyright (c) – XL Recordings
- Manufactured By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Produced At – The Mews Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Whitfield Street Studios
- Mastered At – The Lodge, New York
- Distributed By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Licensed From – XL Recordings
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
- Licensed From – Abyss Music Ltd.
- Published By – Abyss Music Ltd.
- Published By – Zella Music
- Published By – Blue Image Music
- Published By – Diesel Music
- Published By – Rebel Rouser Music
- Published By – Reverend Tom Music
- Published By – Bicycle Music
- Published By – Notting Hill Music
- Published By – Leaf Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Emi Sosaha Music Inc.
- Published By – Jonathan Three Music Co.
- Co-producer, Programmed By [Additional], Other [Therapy], Mixed By – Neil McLellan
- Keyboards [Keys], Guitar, Drums, Performer [Analogue Shit] – L. Howlett*
- Mastered By – Emily Lazar
- Technician [Pro Tooled By] – Damian Taylor
- Written-By, Programmed By, Producer [Produced And Assaulted] – Liam 'Impatient' Howlett*
Original release ℗ & © 2004 XL Recordings.
This release ℗ & © 2011 XL Recordings.
Manufactured and distributed by Music On Vinyl B.V. under exclusive license from XL Recordings.
Made in the EU.
Track A2: "Girls" contains elements from "Style Of The Street" performed by Broken Glass, licenced courtesy of Abyss Music Ltd., written by J. Martinez / F. Cooke, published by Abyss Music Ltd, and elements from "You're The One For Me" written by Hubert Barclay Eaves III / James Williams, published by Zella Music (BMI) and Blue Image Music (PRO) (and as administrator for Diesel Music (BMI)), both divisions of Unidisc Music Inc. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Track B1: Dave Pemberton from Strongroom. Twista appears courtesy of the Atlantic Recording Corporation.
Track B2: "Hot Ride" contains elements from "Up Up And Away" written and composed by Jim Webb. Published by EMI Sosaha Music Inc / Jonathan Three Music Co. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Track C2: "Medusa's Path" contains elements from "Elahaye Naz" composed by Rooholah Khaleghi and performed by Gholamhossein Banan, the copyright in the composition and sound recording of which is owned by Iran Seda Art and Cultural Company. Used by permission. All rights reserved. This title includes a sample from "Plastic Dreams (Hohner Retro Mix)" performed by Jaydee. Licenced courtesy of Antler-Subway Records, division EMI Music BV. Written by Robin Albers, published by TBM Publishing / EMI Music Publishing Holland BV. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Track C3: "Phoenix" contains elements from "Love Buzz" performed by Shocking Blue, licenced courtesy of Red Bullet Productions B.V., written by Robert Van Leeuwen and published by Nada Music BV. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Track D2: "The Way It Is" based upon "Thriller" written by Rod Temperton and published by Rodsongs / Almo Music Corp (ASCAP). Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Sample recreated at Rinse Productions.
Track D3: "Shoot Down" contains elements from "My World Fell Down", performed by Sagittarius under licence from Sony Music. Written by John Carter / Geoff Stephens. Published by Carter-Lewis Music Pub. Co. Ltd. Used by permission. All rights reserved. Liam Gallagher appears courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 8713748981914
- Barcode (Text): 8 713748 981914
- Matrix / Runout (A Side): 89585 1A MOVLP 318
- Matrix / Runout (B SIde): 89585 1B MOVLP 318
- Matrix / Runout (C Side): 89585 1C MOVLP 318
- Matrix / Runout (D Side): 89585 1D MOVLP 318
Other Versions (5 of 107) View All
|XLCD 183||The Prodigy||Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned (CD, Album)||XL Recordings||XLCD 183||Europe||2004||Sell This Version|
|XLCD 183.||The Prodigy||Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned (CD, Album, Unofficial)||XL Recordings (2)||XLCD 183.||Russia||2004||Sell This Version|
|HN208CDX||The Prodigy||Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned (CD, Album, Enh, Ltd, Sli)||High Note Records||HN208CDX||Taiwan||2004||Sell This Version|
|EKPC-1153, 7243 866947 4 4, XLCD 183.||The Prodigy||Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned (Cass, Album)||EMI (Korea), EMI (Korea), XL Recordings||EKPC-1153, 7243 866947 4 4, XLCD 183.||South Korea||2004||Sell This Version|
|MR 818-2, XLCD 183.||Prodigy*||Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned (CD, Album)||Moon Records (2), XL Recordings, Містерія Звука Україна, Містерія Звука Україна, Драйв, Драйв||MR 818-2, XLCD 183.||Ukraine||2004||Sell This Version|