- Artwork [Artwork Construction] – Christopher*
- Bass, Backing Vocals – B-Face
- Concept By [Artwork Construction Based On Idea From] – B-Face
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Hugh O'Neil*
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Mass Giorgini
- Lead Guitar [Lead On] – Harlan* (tracks: 12)
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – Joe Queer
- Photography By [Photos] – Lisa A. Wills*
- Producer [Produced By] – Ben Weasel
- Written-By – Ben Weasel (tracks: 5, 6), Ronnie Parasite (tracks: 11)
- Written-By [All Songs By] – Joe King (2) (tracks: 1 to 10, 12 to 16)
Recorded 9:30 PM November 7th to 9:30 PM November 8th (with five hours in between for an uneasy slumber) at the Sonic Iguana Recording Studio in sunny downtown Lafayette, Indiana.
Cat# "66CD" appears on the left spine of the back cover.
Cat# "LK66 CD" appears on the right spine of the back cover.
Cat# "number 66cd" appears on the CD.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: Technidisc #859-023-007A 03/03/93 A LOOKOUT: THE QUEERS / LOVE SONGS FOR THE RETARDED
Other Versions (5 of 13) View All
|66CD, number 66cd, LK66 CD||The Queers||Love Songs For The Retarded (CD, Album)||Lookout! Records, Lookout! Records, Lookout! Records||66CD, number 66cd, LK66 CD||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|RGF-070||The Queers||Love Songs For The Retarded (CD, Album, RE)||Rad Girlfriend Records||RGF-070||US||2017||Sell This Version|
|Lookout 66||The Queers||Love Songs For The Retarded (LP, Album)||Lookout! Records||Lookout 66||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|ASM 136 , ASM 136 CD||The Queers||Love Songs For The Retarded (CD, Album, RE)||Asian Man Records, Asian Man Records||ASM 136 , ASM 136 CD||US||2006||Sell This Version|
|GPK 030||The Queers||Love Songs For The Retarded (LP, Album, RE)||Gonna Puke||GPK 030||Italy||2009||Sell This Version|