Tracklist Hide Credits
- Recorded At – Berkeley Art Museum
All four songs are classic pop/rock covers:
- "True Love Never Runs Smooth" by Gene Pitney in 1963,
- "Born To Be Wild" by Steppenwolf in 1968,
- "Ode To Billy Joe" by Bobbie Gentry in 1967,
- "Paint It Black" by Rolling Stones, The in 1966.
Recorded live June 4th, 2010, at Berkeley Art Museum & Pacific Film Archive. This performance is dedicated to the memory of Sam (1945 - 2006).
So Long Sam, as a work in progress, is an excerpt from a longer piece entitled Sam’s Enchanted Evening currently being developed by The Residents for performance with an orchestra.
Digital content is not available for sale or trade on Discogs.