Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Baddest Of The Bad||2:27|
|3||One Time For Me||3:30|
|5||In Your Wildest Dreams||2:58|
|7||Cruisin' For A Bruisin'||3:20|
|8||I Could Get Used To It||1:58|
|9||Liquor, Beer & Wine
Written-By – D. Livingston*
|10||I Can't Surf||2:41|
Written-By – W. Shanklin*
Written-By – S. Joplin*
- Produced For – Luxa / Pan Productions
- Recorded At – Crystal Clear Sound
- Mixed At – Chicago Recording Company
- Mixed At – The Village Recorder
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sub Pop Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sub Pop Ltd.
- Published By – Horton House Publishing
- Published By – Anne-Rachel Music
- Published By – R.J. Carew Co.
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Distributed By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company
- Glass Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- Designed At – Unleashed (2)
- Art Direction, Design – Kim Holt
- Bass, Vocals – Jimbo Wallace
- Drums – Jim "Reverend Horton" Heat* (tracks: 13)
- Drums, Vocals – Patrick "Taz" Bentley (tracks: 1 to 12)
- Engineer – Steve Spapperi
- Engineer [Assistant Mix] – Barry Goldberg (2), Jeff Lane (2)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Keith Rust, Siavoch Ahmadzadeh*
- Guitar, Vocals – Jim "Reverend Horton" Heat*
- Illustration [Cartoon Illustrations] – Mosquito (11)
- Keyboards, Accordion – Tim Alexander (2)
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer
- Mixed By – Al Jourgensen (tracks: 6, 10, 12, 13), Thom Panunzio (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9, 11)
- Pedal Steel Guitar, Piano, Vocals – Al Jourgensen
- Photography By [Band Photos] – Michael Lavine
- Piano – Patrick "Taz" Bentley (tracks: 13)
- Producer – Al Jourgensen
- Written-By – James C. Heath (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13), J. Wallace* (tracks: 5, 10), P. Bentley* (tracks: 10)
Recorded at Crystal Clear Studios, Dallas, TX. Mixed at Chicago Recording Co., Chicago, IL, The Village Recorder, Los Angeles, CA. Mastered at Future Disc.
A SubPop/Interscope Record, Manufactured and Distributed by Atlantic Recording Corporation.
℗© 1994 Sub Pop Ltd.
All songs published by Horton House Publishing, BMI except:
Track 11 published by Ann Rachel Music, ASCAP
Track 13 published by R.J. Carew Co., ASCAP
Made in U.S.A. by WEA Manufacturing Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 6544-92364-2 6
- Matrix / Runout: 3 92364-2 SRC**01 ARC *M2 S3
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 19) View All
|SPCD 250||The Reverend Horton Heat*||Liquor In The Front (CD, Album, RP)||Sub Pop||SPCD 250||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|CD 92364||The Reverend Horton Heat*||Liquor In The Front (CD, Album)||Interscope Records, Sub Pop||CD 92364||Canada||1994||Sell This Version|
|SP 250||The Reverend Horton Heat*||Liquor In The Front (LP, Album)||Sub Pop, Interscope Records, Atlantic||SP 250||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|IND 92364, SP250||The Reverend Horton Heat*||Liquor In The Front (CD, Album)||Interscope Records, Sub Pop||IND 92364, SP250||Europe||1994||Sell This Version|
|SP 250||The Reverend Horton Heat*||Liquor In The Front (LP, Album, RE, Unofficial)||Sub Pop (2), Interscope Records (2), Atlantic (2)||SP 250||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|