|2||Dear Lost Listener||5:50|
|3||Music (For The Library Of God)||6:24|
|5||...And Plays Just Notes||24:18|
- Design [Design Sampling] – Linger Decoree
- Directed By [Project Director] – Joe Berkowitz
- Engineer [Remastering Engineer] – Fritz Evans Jr.
- Engineer [Transfer] – Rob Goodwell
- Liner Notes – Lazlo Curas
- Mixed By [Original Mix], Engineer [Mastering Engineer] – Frank King (2)
- Performer – The Roger Tubesound Ensemble
- Producer [Original Sessions] – Michael Wolff (4)
- Producer [Production Assistance] – Anne Thomas (5)
Recorded at 'Mira Musica'
Front picture generated by Autoshop™
Remastered from original harddisks
Transferred from 12- to 24-bit Super Mapping™
Monk™ and Ra™ plugins with kind support from Amatools™
Contains booklet with original editing list
"The next logical step and the future of electronic music!"
Ray Steinman (El Mundo Electronico)
"The missing link between Atom Heart and Sun Ra..."
Hans Rittzs (Der Programmierer)
R.I.: What are you going to listen to next?
Made in EEC
Track 5 lasts for 19:12 before a 5:03 period of silence. It ends with a 3 seconds music and voice sample saying 'end'.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 807297018523
- Matrix / Runout: RI 058 P+O-55433-A1 01-02
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L961
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 3J07
- Label Code: LC 6269