- Alto Saxophone, Flute – Don Shelton (2)
- Arranged By [Vocals] – Gene Puerling
- Baritone Saxophone, Clarinet [Bass] – Jack Nimitz
- Bass [Fender And Acoustic] – Jim Hughart
- Bass [Fender] – Bobby West* (tracks: A2, A3)
- Bass Trombone – Don Waldrop
- Conductor – Willi Fruth
- Contractor – Jack Gruberman
- Drums – John Guerin, Larry Bunker (tracks: A2, A3)
- Engineer – Hans Georg Brunner-Schwer
- Guitar – Dennis Budimir
- Orchestrated By, Arranged By – Pat Williams*
- Percussion, Vibraphone – Victor Feldman
- Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Clare Fischer
- Producer – Gene Puerling, Hans Georg Brunner-Schwer
- Recorded By [Orchestra] – Ray Gerhardt
- Synthesizer [String] – John Elizalde
- Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet – Don Raffell
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Pete Christlieb
- Trombone – Chauncey Welsch
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Bobby Shew, Chuck Findley
- Violin – Gerald Vinci
- Vocals – Bonnie Herman, Don Shelton (2), Gene Puerling, Len Dresslar
Recorded in Villengen, Germany, May 26-31, 1975.
Orchestra tracks recorded at A+M Studios, Hollywood, Calif., USA
A Production of MPS International under license from 3 Leg Productions distributed by Pausa, Inc., 9255 Sunset Blvd., Suite 625, Los Angeles, California 90069
Spelling of Chancey Welsch's name on the liner credits was Chauncey Welsh.
Don Shelton listed as Donald Shelton.
Pete Christlieb listed as Peter Christlieb.
Don Raffell listed as Donald Raffell.
Gerald Vinci listed as Jery Vinci.
Dennis Budimir listed as Dennis Budimer.