|A||The Queen Is Dead||6:05|
|B2||Money Changes Everything||4:10|
|B3||The Draize Train||5:08|
Front image from Vangelo secondo Matteo (1964 STUDIOCANAL - Arco Films)
The Queen Is Dead has never been released as an A side single, this is the first time it features on a single.
Apparently, the Queen Is Dead version is a very rare edit version, clocking at only 6.05 minutes, omitting the intro from the LP version.
The 3 B sides, which are the only Smiths instrumental tracks, have never been released on one single, only on separate singles.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 190295905347
- Barcode (Printed): 0190295905347
- Matrix / Runout: 0190295905347
- Matrix / Runout (A Side): BG49634-01 A2
- Matrix / Runout (B Side): BG49634-01 B2
- Matrix / Runout (A Side): 12QID2016-A G-Z RM
- Matrix / Runout (B Side): 12QID2016-B G-Z RM
- Rights Society: GEMA/MCPS
- Label Code: LC02982