Tracklist Hide Credits
|Here Are The Sonics|
|A2||Do You Love Me
Written-By – Berry Gordy Jr*
|A3||Roll Over Beethoven
Written-By – Chuck Berry
Written-By – John Greek (2), Kent Morrill
|A6||Have Love Will Travel
Written-By – Richard Berry
Written-By – Berry Gordy Jr*, Jamie Bradford*
|B3||Walking The Dog
Written-By – Rufus Thomas
|B4||Night Time Is The Right Time
Written-By – Roosevelt Sykes
|B6||Good Golly Miss Molly
Written-By – Robert Blackwell, John Marascalco*
|C2||Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark||2:22|
Written-By – Rusty Keefer*, Bill Haley, Catherine Williamson*, Milt Gabler
|C4||Let The Good Times Roll
Written-By – Shirley Goodman, Leonard Lee*
|C5||Don't You Just Know It
Written-By – Huey Smith*, Johnny Vincent*
Written-By – Enotris Johnson, Richard Penniman
Written-By – Richard Berry
|D3||Since I Fell For You
Written-By – Buddy Johnson
Written-By – Clarence Paul, Marvin Gaye, William Stevenson
Written-By – Chris Andrews (3)
|E1||The Witch (Alternate Take)|
|E2||Keep A Knockin'
Written-By – Richard Penniman
|E5||The Witch (Live)|
|F2||It's Christmas aka On Broadway
Written-By – Jerry Leiber, Mike Stoller*, Barry Mann, Cynthia Weil*
|F3||Don't Believe In Christmas|
|F4||The Village Idiot aka Jingle Bells
Written-By – James Pierpoint*
|F5||The Witch (Switchblade Version)|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Etiquette Productions
- Copyright (c) – Etiquette Productions
- Distributed By – Light In The Attic
- Recorded At – Commercial Recorders
- Recorded At – Audio Recording, Seattle
- Recorded At – Wiley-Griffith Studios
- Recorded At – Paramount Theatre, Seattle
- Remastered At – Elysian Masters
- Designed At – Chunklet Graphic Control
- Bass – Andy Parypa
- Design – Henry Owings*
- Drums – Bob Bennett (2)
- Engineer – Bill Wiley (tracks: C1, C3 to C6, D2 to D6, F1 to F4), Kearney Barton (tracks: A2 to B6, C2, D1, E3), Lyle Thompson (tracks: A1, E1, E2, F5)
- Executive-Producer – Buck Ormsby, Josh Wright, Matt Sullivan (4)
- Guitar – Larry Parypa
- Liner Notes – Alec Palao
- Liner Notes [Proofreading] – Lydia Hyslop (2)
- Piano [Occasional Piano], Backing Vocals – Kent Morrill
- Piano, Organ – Gerry Roslie
- Producer [Original Sessions Produced By] – Buck Ormsby, Kent Morrill
- Product Manager [Project Manager] – Patrick McCarthy
- Reissue Producer – Alec Palao, Buck Ormsby
- Remastered By [Remastering] – Dave Cooley
- Saxophone – Rob Lind (2)
- Saxophone [Occasional Sax], Backing Vocals – Ron Gardner
- Written-By – Gerald Roslie* (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B5, C1, C2, D1, D6, E1, E3 to F1, F3, F5)
Exclusive release for Black Friday 2015.
Deluxe all 'tip-on' box set with 3 LPs, book, folded 18"x24" poster, and contents page insert.
36 page LP-sized book featuring 5,000 word oral history of The Sonics, as told by all five original members and Etiquette founder Buck Ormsby.
Includes exact replicas of "Here Are The Sonics" and "Boom!" albums with "Volume 3," a ten-track collection of Sonics rarities.
Original sessions produced for Etiquette Productions.
A1 to B6: "Here Are The Sonics" - first released as Etiquette LP 024 (1965)
A1 recorded at Commercial Productions, 1426 5th Avenue, Seattle, July 1964.
A2 to B6 recorded at Audio Recording, 170 Denny Way, Seattle, January-March 1965.
C1 to D6: "Boom!" - first released as Etiquette LP 027 (1965)
C1, C3 to C6, D2 to D6 recorded at Wiley/Griffith Studios, 5103 N 46th Avenue, Tacoma, August-September 1965
C2 recorded at Audio Recording, 170 Denny Way, Seattle, March 1965
D1 recorded at Audio Recording, 2227 5th Avenue, Seattle, July 1965
E1 to F5: "Volume 3"
E1, E2, F5 recorded at Commercial Productions, 1426 5th Avenue, Seattle, July 1964
E3 recorded at Audio Recording, 170 Denny Way, Seattle, March 1965
E4, E5 recorded at The Paramount Theater, Seattle, May 1972
F1 to F4 recorded at Wiley/Griffith Studios, N 46th Avenue, Tacoma, August-September 1965
Download codes were omitted from the box due to a manufacturer's error.
Track A1 is titled 'Witch' on the back cover and 'The Witch' on the tracklist and disc label.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 40065 0250 1 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 740065 025012