Tracklist Hide Credits
- Recorded At – ICP Recording Studios
- Mastered At – CBS Studios, London
- Produced For – LOL Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Records
- Copyright (c) – CBS Records
- Published By – Plugshaft Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Distributed By – CBS Disques S.A.
- Pressed By – CBS, Haarlem – 01-26220
- Printed By – CBS, Haarlem
- Art Direction – Simon Cantwell
- Artwork [Ear Sculpture] – John King (14)
- Backing Vocals – George Chandler (tracks: A3, A4, B6), Jimmy Chambers (tracks: A3, A4, B6), Tony Jackson (tracks: A3, A4, B6)
- Band, Bass, Vocals – J.J. Burnel
- Band, Keyboards – Dave Greenfield
- Band, Percussion – Jet Black
- Band, Vocals, Guitar – Hugh Cornwell
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Jean Luke Epstein
- Engineer [Additional] – Christian Ramon*, Erwin Autrique
- Illustration [Logo Illustration] – Connie Moore (2)
- Lacquer Cut By – timtom* (tracks: Side A), TY* (tracks: Side B)
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Brian Griffin (3)
- Photography By [Front Cover] – John Kisch
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Mike Prior (2)
- Producer – Laurie Latham, The Stranglers (tracks: A2, A5, B2, B5)
- Saxophone – Tim Whitehead (tracks: A1, B2, B6)
- Trombone – Paul Nieman (tracks: A1, B2, B6)
- Trumpet – Paul Spong (tracks: A1, B2, B6)
- Written-By – The Stranglers
On back cover :
Female voice on "Spain" taken from a speech by Carmen Franco.
All tracks recorded at I.C.P. Studios, Brussels.
Acoustic & Bass Guitars supplied by Kinkade Bros., Bristol.
℗ 1984 CBS Records © 1984 CBS Records
Made in Holland. Distribution CBS Records / CBS Disques S.A.
On labels :
℗ 1984 CBS Records
Plugshaft Ltd./EMI Music Pub. Ltd.
Original sound recording made by CBS Records
Made in Holland
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code (On back cover): LC 0199
- Label Code (On labels): LC -0199
- Price Code (Boxed): CB 291
- Price Code (Circled): 57
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A variant 1, stamped): 01-26220-2A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A variant 1, etched): timtom:london
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B variant 1, stamped): 01-26220-2B-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B variant 1, etched): ty
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A variant 2, stamped etched): 01-26220-2A-1 timtom:london C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B variant 2, stamped etched): 01-26220-2B-1 TY A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A variant 3, stamped / [etched]): 01-26220-2A-1 [timtom:london] B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B variant 3, stamped / [etched]): 01-26220-2B-1 [TY] B
- Other (Back cover, CBS product code): 01-026220-20
Other Versions (5 of 50) View All
|EPC 26220||The Stranglers||Aural Sculpture (LP, Album)||Epic||EPC 26220||UK||1984||Sell This Version|
|EPC 450448 2, 450448 2||The Stranglers||Aural Sculpture (CD, Album, RE)||Epic, Epic||EPC 450448 2, 450448 2||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|465044 2||The Stranglers||Aural Sculpture (CD, Album, RE)||Epic||465044 2||Australia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|FE 39959||The Stranglers||Aural Sculpture (LP, Album)||Epic||FE 39959||Canada||1985||Sell This Version|
|EPC 40-26220, 40-26220||The Stranglers||Aural Sculpture (Cass, Album, Enh)||Epic, Epic||EPC 40-26220, 40-26220||UK||1984||Sell This Version|