Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction – Simon Cantwell
- Artwork [Ear Sculpture] – John King (14)
- Backing Vocals – George Chandler (tracks: A3, A4, B6), Jimmy Chambers (tracks: A3, A4, B6), Tony Jackson (tracks: A3, A4, B6)
- Bass, Vocals – J.J. Burnel
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Jean Luke Epstein
- Engineer [Additional] – Christian Ramon*, Erwin Autrique
- Illustration [Logo Illustration] – Connie Moore (2)
- Keyboards – Dave Greenfield
- Percussion – Jet Black
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Brian Griffin (3)
- Photography By [Front Cover] – John Kisch
- Producer – Laurie Latham, The Stranglers (tracks: A2, A5, B2, B5)
- Saxophone – Tim Whitehead (tracks: A1, B2, B6)
- Trombone – Paul Nieman (tracks: A1, B2, B6)
- Trumpet – Paul Spong (tracks: A1, B2, B6)
- Vocals, Guitar – Hugh Cornwell
- Written-By – The Stranglers
All tracks recorded at I.C.P. Studios, Brussels.
Female voice on "Spain" taken from a speech by Carmen Franco.
Acoustic & Bass Guitars supplied by Kinkade Bros., Bristol.
Plugshaft Ltd./EMI Music Pub. Ltd.
℗ 1984 CBS Records © 1984 CBS Records
Manufactured in Greece for Diski CBS AEBE.
Release is without inner sleeve with lyrics.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Other (On cover): MT 11878
- Other (On labels): A/A 11878
Other Versions (5 of 48) View All
|EPC 26220||The Stranglers||Aural Sculpture (LP, Album)||Epic||EPC 26220||UK||1984||Sell This Version|
|474676 2, EPC 474676 2||The Stranglers||Aural Sculpture (CD, Album, RE)||Epic, Epic||474676 2, EPC 474676 2||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|EPC 450448 2, 450448 2||The Stranglers||Aural Sculpture (CD, Album, RE)||Epic, Epic||EPC 450448 2, 450448 2||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|465044 2||The Stranglers||Aural Sculpture (CD, Album, RE)||Epic||465044 2||Australia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|FE 39959||The Stranglers||Aural Sculpture (LP, Album)||Epic||FE 39959||Canada||1985||Sell This Version|