- Bass [Second] – Hugh Cornwell (tracks: 3)
- Bass, Vocals – Jean Jacques Burnel*
- Composed By – The Stranglers
- Design [Coordination] – John Pasche
- Design [Inner Sleeve] – Shoot That Tiger!
- Design Concept [Concept] – The Stranglers
- Drums – Jet Black
- Engineer – Alan Winstanley
- Guitar, Vocals – Hugh Cornwell
- Keyboards, Vocals – Dave Greenfield
- Mixed By – Alan Winstanley, Steve Churchyard
- Photography By – Allan Ballard, Chris Ryan (5), Paul Cox (5), Toppan
- Producer – Alan Winstanley, The Stranglers
The disc additionally has 'Made in UK' on it and a BEL/BIEM logo, as well as having 'Manufactured by Toshiba-EMI LTD. in Japan' above it (which isn't correct as, the matrix shows EMI Swindon).
On the back cover the barcode area is different, with an additional text barcode, plus the text 'Printed in U.K.' and Place of manufacture as stated on label Marketed and Distributed by EMI. There's also an EMI logo next to this.
Originally released in 1979, except track 12, 1980.
Engineered at Pathé Marconi Studio, Paris, June 1979.
Mixed at Air London Studios.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 077774661522
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 746615 2 1 1 2 EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 746615 2 . 1:1:4: EMI SWINDON
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 2): IFPI L042
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 1438
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 1425
- Rights Society: BEL/BIEM
- Rights Society: JASRAC
Other Versions (5 of 54) View All
|UAG 30262||The Stranglers||The Raven (LP, Album, Ltd)||United Artists Records||UAG 30262||UK||1979||Sell This Version|
|GP-765, GP 765||The Stranglers||The Raven (LP, Album, Promo, 3D )||United Artists Records, United Artists Records||GP-765, GP 765||Japan||1979||Sell This Version|
|UAJ(L)1017||The Stranglers||The Raven (LP, Album)||United Artists Records||UAJ(L)1017||South Africa||1979||Sell This Version|
|4XQ-17190||The Stranglers||The Raven (Cass, Album, RE, Dol)||EMI America||4XQ-17190||US||1985||Sell This Version|
|UAG 30262||The Stranglers||The Raven (LP, Album, MP)||United Artists Records||UAG 30262||UK||1979||Sell This Version|