Tracklist Hide Credits
Guitar, Harp [Autoharp], Banjo, Mandolin, Bass – Bill HatcherWritten-By – Enya, Roma Ryan
|3||Before The Storm
Vocals – Alfreda GeraldWritten-By – Enya, Roma Ryan
|4||Storms In Africa
Bass – Jackie StreetDrums – Scott MeederVocals – Alfreda GeraldWritten-By – Charles Sayre
Written-By – Enya, Nicky Ryan, Roma Ryan
Bass – Ricky KellerDrums – Scott MeederWritten-By – Enya, Roma Ryan
|7||How Can I Keep From Singing
Accordion [Accordian] – Jo-El SonnierBagpipes [Illiean Pipes] – John MaschinotGuitar, Harp [Autoharp], Banjo, Mandolin, Bass – Bill HatcherVocals – Alfreda GeraldWritten-By – Enya, Nicky Ryan, Roma Ryan
Accordion [Accordian] – Jo-El SonnierBass – Jackie StreetGuitar, Harp [Autoharp], Banjo, Mandolin, Bass – Bill HatcherMandolin – Butch BaldassariWritten-By – Enya, Roma Ryan
- Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor – Charles Sayre
- Artwork By [Graphic Design] – Kylie Hunt
- Cello – Anthony Pleeth, Cathy Giles, Frank Schafer*, John Heley, Justin Pearson, Martin Loveday, Martin Robinson, Paul Kegg, Sophie Harris
- Concertmaster – Gavyn Wright
- Copyist – Jeff Wacke
- Double Bass [Contrabass] – Chris Lawrence*, Mary Cully*, Paul Cullington
- Engineer [2nd Engineer] – Chris Nalesnik
- Engineer [Tracks Recorded At Audioart] – James Majors, John Briglevich
- Engineer [Tracks Recorded At Mountain Air Studios] – Barry Gibbons
- Engineer [Tracks Recorded At Sixteenth Avenue Sound] – Pete Martinez, Ronnie Brookshire
- Flute – Amy Orsinger
- French Horn – Hugh Seenan, John Pigneguy, Paul Gardham, Richard Watkins
- Harp – Hugh Webb
- Keyboards, Programmed By – Trammell Starks
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals], Arranged By [Vocal Arranging] – Felicia Sorensen*
- Mastered By – Rodney Mills
- Mixed By – Ricky Keller, Terry Simpson, Trammell Starks
- Mixed By [Mix Assistance] – Brian Jobson, James Majors
- Oboe, English Horn – Lisa Sayre
- Other [Production Assistance] – Claudius Craig
- Percussion – Darryl Tibbs, Gary Kettel
- Photography [Cover Photograph Of Running Women Courtesy Of] – Ron Goldman
- Producer – Trammell Starks
- Recorded By [Orchestra] – Peter Cobbin
- Timpani – Frank Ricotti
- Violin – Ben Cruft, Bill Benham, Boguslav Kostecki*, Dermot Crehan, Gavyn Wright, Jim McLeod, Maciej Rakowski, Mark Berrow, Pat Kiernan*, Perry Montague-Mason, Peter Oxer, Rebecca Hirsch, Rita Manning, Rolf Wilson, Rose Furniss*, Vaughan Armon*, Wilf Gibson
- Violin [Leader Of 2nds] – Roger Garland
- Violin [Solo] – Karen Briggs
The Music of Enya
<sup>performed by</sup>The Taliesin Orchestra</b></i></center>
Mixed at Platinum Entertainment Studios - Atlanta, Ga.
Orchestra recorded at Abbey Road Studios, London.
Tracks recorded at Sixteenth Avenue Sound - Nashville, Sound Kitchen - Nashville, Mountain Air Studios - Salt Lake City, Southern Living At Its Finest Studios - Atlanta and Audioart - Atlanta.
All tracks are published by EMI Blackwood Music, Inc. (BMI) except track 4 which is Copyright Control.
This disk utilizes sounds from the Spectrasonics CD Roms Distorted Reality, Liquid Grooves, and Heart Of Africa.
℗ & © 1998 Platinum Entertainment, Inc.
Distributed by Intersound Distribution
Printed in the USA