Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Good Morning Beautiful
Harmonica [Electric] – Mark FelthamKeyboards – Warne LiveseyPercussion – Pandit DineshPiano, Tape – Matt JohnsonTenor Saxophone – Chris White, Phil ToddVoice [Child's Prayer] – Esme Livesey
|2||Armageddon Days (Are Here Again)
Arranged By [Strings & Choir] – Livesey*Banjo – Warne LiveseyChoir – Ambrosian Singers*Electric Guitar – Matt JohnsonFiddle [Arabian], Leader [Astarti String Section] – Gavin Wright*Leader [Choir] – John McArtheyStrings – The Astarti String OrchestraVoice [The Prophets] – Palmer*, Eller*, Marr*Written-By [Strings & Choir] – Johnson*, Livesey*
|3||The Violence Of Truth
Harmonica [Electric] – Mark FelthamMixed By – Dave PowellOrgan [Hammond] – Wix
|4||Kingdom Of Rain
Acoustic Guitar – Matt Johnson, Warne LiveseyBongos – Pedro HaldemannCongas – Danny CummingsKeyboards – Matt Johnson, Warne LiveseyOrgan [Hammond] – WixVocals – Matt Johnson, Sinead O'Connor*
|5||The Beat(en) Generation
Acoustic Guitar – Matt Johnson, Warne LiveseyBacking Vocals – Geoff Foster, Marr*, Johnson*, Livesey*Harmonica – Mark FelthamHarmonica [Additional] – Johnny MarrPiano, Accordion – Wix
|6||August & September
Acoustic Bass – Danny ThompsonArranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Andrew PoppyBass Clarinet – Dai PritchardClarinet – Sarah HomerLeader [String Section] – Elizabeth Perry*Oboe – Hilary StorerPercussion – Danny CummingsPiano – WixWritten-By [Strings] – Johnson*
|7||Gravitate To Me
Electric Guitar – Johnny MarrElectric Guitar, Keyboards, Melodica – Matt JohnsonMixed By – Bruce LampcovMusic By – Johnny Marr, Matt JohnsonPercussion – Danny CummingsPercussion [Water] – Pedro HaldemannTrombone – Ashley Slater
Flugelhorn – John EacottPercussion – Danny CummingsPiano, Organ [Hammond] – Wix
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Record Company – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Pressed By – Sony Music – S5044672000-0101
- Remastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – Lazarus Music Ltd.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Artwork [Original Artwork & Logo] – Fiona Skinner
- Bass – James Eller
- Design [Design Remixed By] – Cally, Matt Johnson
- Drums – David Palmer
- Electric Guitar – Johnny Marr (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8)
- Engineer [Additional] – Matt Bowe, Roli Mosimann, Stuart James, Warne Livesey
- Engineer [Assistant] – Geoff Foster, JP Baptiste, Karen Down, Noel Rafferty, Wellard Walsh
- Management – Cally
- Mixed By – Felix Kendall (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6, 8)
- Music By – Matt Johnson (tracks: 1 to 6, 8)
- Photography By – Andrew McPherson*
- Photography By [Matt Johnson] – Angella D'Cepsion
- Producer – Matt Johnson, Roli Mosimann (tracks: 3, 6 to 8), Warne Livesey (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5)
- Recorded By – Felix Kendall
- Remastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Vocals – Matt Johnson (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 8)
- Words By – Matt Johnson
24 bit digitally remastered edition.
Originally released in 1989.
Remastered at Masterdisk, New York.
All songs published by Lazarus Music Ltd. / Sony/ATV Music Publishing Ltd. except track 7 published by Lazarus Music Ltd. / Sony/ATV Music Publishing Ltd. / Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
Worldwide management at Antar.
Packaging: jewel case in a cardboard o-card.
Total playing time: 46 mins, 08 secs
©2002 Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd. ℗2001 Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd. Epic registered trademark. [Epic logo] is the exclusive trademark of Sony Music Entertainment Inc. Lazarus is a registered trademark. Original sound recording made by Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd. The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
Distribution Sony Music
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5099750446720
- Label Code: LC 0199
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM/SDRM
- Other (O-card, back cover, CD face, booklet): 5044672000
- Matrix / Runout: Sony Music S5044672000-0101 23 A6
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94K2
Other Versions (5 of 39) View All
|FE 45241, E 45241||The The||Mind Bomb (LP, Album)||Epic, Epic||FE 45241, E 45241||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|EK 45241||The The||Mind Bomb (CD, Album)||Epic||EK 45241||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|25・8P-5286||The The||Mind Bomb (CD, Album)||Epic||25・8P-5286||Japan||1989||Sell This Version|
|463319 1||The The||Mind Bomb (LP, Album)||Epic||463319 1||UK||1989||Sell This Version|
|MG 2791-1672||The The||Mind Bomb (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||MG Records (2)||MG 2791-1672||Poland||Unknown||Sell This Version|