|A7||Donald Trump (Black Version)||4:33|
|B3||It's Your World||5:25|
|B4||Sometimes I Get Lonely||6:14|
|B6||My Summertime Thang||6:50|
|B7||Pretty Little Women||0:40|
- Published By – Tionna Music
- Published By – Crazy People Music
- Published By – Flyte Tyme Tunes, Inc.
- Published By – Monte Moir Music
- Recorded At – Paisley Park Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Recorded At – Flyte Tyme Productions, Inc.
- Recorded At – Jungle Love Studios
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Recorded At – Skillet Music
- Recorded At – The Time Studios
- Mixed At – Flyte Tyme Productions, Inc.
- Mixed At – Skillet Music
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Manufactured By – Record Service Alsdorf
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Art Direction – Janet Levinson
- Art Direction, Design – Deborah Norcross
- Coordinator, Supervised By [Production Supervision] – Jesse Johnson, Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis
- Directed By – Morris Day
- Engineer [Mixing Engineers] – Steve Hodge
- Engineer [Recording Engineers] – Femi Jiya, Steve Hodge, Tom Garneau
- Engineer [Second Engineers] – Brad Yost, Chuck Zwicky, Dave Friedlander, Matthew Larson
- Executive-Producer – Benny Medina
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Performer [The Time Is], Bass, Lead Vocals [Co-Lead], Backing Vocals – Terry Lewis
- Performer [The Time Is], Drums, Backing Vocals, Other [Skillet] – Jellybean Johnson
- Performer [The Time Is], Guitar [Guitars], Backing Vocals – Jesse Johnson
- Performer [The Time Is], Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Jimmy Jam, Monte Moir
- Performer [The Time Is], Lead Vocals, Vocals [Cool] – Morris Day
- Performer [The Time Is], Percussion, Vocals [Mirror And Holler] – Jerome Benton
- Performer, Saxophone – Candy*
- Photography By – Jeff Katz (2)
- Vocals [Additional Female Vocals By Various Sexy Socialities] – Blondie (8), Grace (18), Jill Jones, Karyn White, Margie Cox, Stella (31)
- Written-By, Producer, Arranged By – The Time
Not to be confused with
The Time - Pandemonium (identical sleeve but 'Paisley Park' labels)
Recorded at Paisley Park Studios, Flyte Tyme Productions, Inc., Jungle Love Studios, Sunset Sound, The Skillet and The Time Studios.
Mixed at Flyte Tyme Productions, Inc., Studio D
Mixed in The Skillet for more sizzle, pure hiss and true distortion.
Mastered at Bernie Grundman.
Portions of "Dreamland" recorded live in September, 1987 at the Roy Wilkins Auditorium. MC's: Donnie Simpson and James "Popeye" Greer.
Additional female vocals by various sexy socialites including but not limited to
Stella, Grace, Blondie, Karyn White, Margie Cox and Jill Jones.
℗ 1990 Reprise Records / Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-27490-1 5
- Label Code (Cover & labels): LC 0322
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Other (Price code): Ⓤ
- Other (Distribution code, France): WE 391
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side 1): R/S Alsdorf 759 927490-1-A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side 2): R/S Alsdorf 759 927490-1-B
Other Versions (5 of 18) View All
|9 27490-1, 1-27490||The Time||Pandemonium (LP, Album)||Paisley Park, Reprise Records||9 27490-1, 1-27490||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|W4 27490||The Time||Pandemonium (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||Reprise Records, Paisley Park||W4 27490||Canada||1990||Sell This Version|
|9 27490-1 France WE 833, 1-27490||The Time||Pandemonium (CD)||Paisley Park, Reprise Records||9 27490-1 France WE 833, 1-27490||Germany||1990||Sell This Version|
|92 74904||The Time||Pandemonium (Cass, Album, Dol)||Reprise Records, Paisley Park||92 74904||Canada||1990||Sell This Version|
|none||The Time||Pandemonium (File, FLAC, Album)||Paisley Park||none||US||2015|