|1||Song For The Little Dog||5:32|
|2||Cavern Of The Snail For Cello And Cymbals||6:42|
|3||Adventures With A Magic Ring||4:35|
|5||Song For The Serpent||5:24|
|6||On The Seashore||4:21|
|7||Fragment From A Suite 'Country Music'||3:29|
|9||'Bird Trap' For Violin And Cello||3:37|
|10||High Tide Mark||4:56|
- Record Company – Free Music Production
- Design – Klaus Untiet
- Mastered By [Original Dubbing And Master Cutting] – John Hassell
- Other [Distribution & Communication] – Helma Schleif
- Percussion, Violin, Effects [Ring Modulator, Compressor, Octave Splitter], Liner Notes – Tony Oxley
- Piano, Cello, Sopranino Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Vibraphone, Xylophone, Effects [Ring Modulator], Artwork By [Cover Paintings], Liner Notes – Alan Davie
- Recorded By – Alan Davie (tracks: 2, 3, 6 to 8)
- Remastered By [Remaster] – Hrolfur Vagnsson
Track 2 recorded September 5, 1974 in Cornwall.
Track 3 recorded January 16, 1974 in Hertford.
Track 6 recorded September 4, 1974 in Cornwall.
Tracks 7 and 8 recorded March 5, 1975 in Hertford.
Tracks 2, 3, 6, 7, 8 recorded on a Tandberg 6000X with Six AKG D 202 Microphones and Vortexion Mixer.
All tracks including two unpublished pieces remastered in 2002 in Hamburg
Cover painting titled "Squeeze The Rainbow", July 1961, oil on paper, 16 x 21 inches.
Alan Davie's liner notes reproduced from the catalogue Alan Davie, ed. by Alan Bowness, Lund Humphries, London 1967 (1st edition).
Originally issued on LP (The Alan Davie Music Workshop, ADMV 005), except tracks 6 & 10 which are bonus tracks.
a/l/l - A Division of FMP Free Music Production.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 260013 680057
- Label Code: LC 12005
- Rights Society: GEMA