Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Don't Bang The Drum
Written-By – Karl Wallinger
|2||The Whole Of The Moon|
Mixed By, Producer, Arranged By – Karl Wallinger
|4||The Pan Within
Mixed By – Graham DicksonProducer – John Brand
Written-By – Anthony Thistlethwaite
Arranged By – Karl Wallinger
|7||Be My Enemy|
Mixed By – Felix Kendall
|9||This Is The Sea|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ensign Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Ensign Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – EMI
- Published By – Dizzy Heights Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Welk Music Group
- Recorded At – Amazon Studios
- Recorded At – Parkgate Studios
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Recorded At – Townhouse 3
- Recorded At – Livingston Studios
- Recorded At – The Workhouse Studios
- Recorded At – R.G. Jones Studios
- Recorded At – Power Plant Studios
- Recorded At – Seaview Studios
- Recorded At – The Chocolate Factory
- Recorded At – Good Earth Studios
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Swindon
- Pressed By – EMI Swindon
- Bass, Keyboards – Karl Wallinger
- Engineer – Barry Clempson, Felix Kendall, Graham Dickson, John Brand, Keith Andrews, Mick Glossop, Nigel Gilroy
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ben Kape, Chris Mason, Martin White (2), Paul Gomersall, Phil Legg
- Mixed By – Mick Glossop (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 7, 9)
- Mixed By, Arranged By – Mike Scott (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 9)
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Tim Platt
- Photography By [Front Cover & Back Cover Photo Of Mike Scott] – Lynn Goldsmith
- Producer – Mick Glossop (tracks: 3 to 7, 9)
- Saxophone – Anthony Thistlethwaite
- Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Producer, Written-By – Mike Scott
Included 2 panel (4 page) cover with cd coverart, credits and Lyrics.
Made in UK.
Similar to The Waterboys - This Is The Sea but The Waterboys - This Is The Sea has no mastering or mould codes and is also manufactured by EMI Swindon which places it post or during 1986 and pre 1994 when SID codes came into use unlike this release which has mastering codes and so is a post 1994 release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 094632 154323
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 321543 3 EMI SWINDON 3:1:49
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 1436
- Other (Distribution Code): F PM 520
- Label Code: LC 1626
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
Other Versions (5 of 64) View All
|ENCL 5||The Waterboys||This Is The Sea (LP, Album)||Ensign||ENCL 5||UK||1985||Sell This Version|
|R25D-2015||The Waterboys||This Is The Sea (LP, Album)||Island Records, Ensign, Polystar||R25D-2015||Japan||1985||Sell This Version|
|ENCL 5||The Waterboys||This Is The Sea (LP, Album)||Ensign, Island Records||ENCL 5||Italy||1985||Sell This Version|
|90457-1, 7 90457-1||The Waterboys||This Is The Sea (LP, Album)||Island Records, Island Records||90457-1, 7 90457-1||US||1985||Sell This Version|
|ENCL5, VG 71423||The Waterboys||This Is The Sea (LP, Album)||Ensign, Virgin||ENCL5, VG 71423||Greece||1985||Sell This Version|