Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Waiting For The Day|
|A3||All Poor Men And Humble
Written-By [Author Unknown] – Traditional
|A4||Mosquito Army Choir|
|A5||Listen To The Warm
Written-By – Rod McKuen
|B1||Do You Know The Way To San Jose
Written-By – Burt Bacharach, Hal David
|B2||Love Is A Stranger|
- Cover [Concept] – Mark Davies
- Cover [Layout] – B. Kearney*
- Instruments, Voice [All Other Voices] – Mark Davies
- Mixed By [With The Help Of] – Greg Freeman
- Photography [Back Cover] – Hans Hoefer
- Photography [Front Cover] – Bruce Coleman, Gerald Cubitto
- Voice [Bartender On NaCl] – Laura Jo Moore (tracks: B3)
- Voice [Phone Caller On NaCl] – Roshani Khan (tracks: B3)
- Written-By – Mark Davies (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B2 to B4)
Issued with single-sided insert (mainly lyrics) on yellow paper.
A5: © Stanyan Music (ASCAP).
B1: © Blue Seas-Jac Music Co. Inc. (ASCAP).
©1994 Vurnk Bros.
Label name on the sleeve: 'Nuf Sed Floating Chapel'.
Back cover: '(Special thanks to Jim Morton and World Litho)'
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, etched): NSQA8-A (revision #1) S-29490-RE-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, etched): NSQA8-B (revision #1) S-29491-RE-1