Tracklist Hide Credits
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Corp.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records
- Manufactured By – Technicolor Universal Media Services – 1065513443
- Manufactured By – Technicolor Universal Media Services – 1065613444
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Recorded At – Young Vic
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Remixed At – Revolution Studios
- Mastered At – Close To The Edge
- Bass, Brass, Vocals – John Entwistle
- Design [Original Vinyl Sleeve Design] – Kosh*
- Drums, Percussion – Keith Moon
- Executive-Producer [Deluxe Edition] – Bill Curbishley, Robert Rosenberg
- Executive-Producer [Deluxe Edition], Liner Notes – Chris Charlesworth
- Guitar, Organ, Synthesizer [Vcs3 And Arp], Vocals, Liner Notes – Pete Townshend
- Liner Notes – John Atkins (7)
- Mastered By – Jon Astley
- Photography By [Original Album Photography] – Ethan A. Russell*
- Producer – Kit Lambert (tracks: 1-10 to 1-15), The Who (tracks: 1-1 to 1-9, 2-1 to 2-14)
- Producer [Associate] – Glyn Johns (tracks: 1-1 to 1-9)
- Remix, Producer, Engineer – Andy Macpherson (tracks: 1-10 to 2-14), Jon Astley (tracks: 1-10 to 2-14)
- Vocals – Roger Daltrey
- Written-By – P. Townshend*
Tracks 1-10 to 1-15 are Newly Remixed.
Tracks 1-11 and 1-15 are Previously Unreleased.
Tracks 2-1 to 2-14 are Newly Remixed and Previously Unreleased except 2-10 & 2-13.
Tracks 1-1 to 1-9 recorded and mixed at Olympic Studios, London, April / June 1971, except Track 1-9, recorded with the Rolling Stones Mobile studio at Stargroves ( at that time Mick Jagger's Berkshire mansion ) and mixed at Island Studios, London.
Tracks 1-10 to 1-15 recorded at Record Plant, N.Y.C. March 16 to 18, 1971.
Tracks 2-1 to 2-14 recorded live on the Rolling Stones Mobile during a concert at the Young Vic Theatre in South London on April 26, 1971.
Tracks 1-1 to 1-9 Originally released in 1971.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 008811305628
- Barcode (Text): 0 08811 30562 8
- Mastering SID Code (CD1, CD2): IFPI L772
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1 CD1): ifpi 2A52
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1 CD2): IFPI 2A02
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2 CD1, CD2): IFPI 2A29
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): IFPI L772 0881132572 1065513443 MFG BY TECHNICOLOR UNIVERSAL MEDIA SERVICES
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): IFPI L772 0881132582 1065613444 MFG BY TECHNICOLOR UNIVERSAL MEDIA SERVICES
- Other (CD1 Catalog Number): 088 113 057-2
- Other (CD2 Catalog Number): 088 113 058-2
Other Versions (5 of 292) View All
|2408 102||The Who||Who's Next (LP, Album)||Track Record||2408 102||UK||1971||Sell This Version|
|2484026, 2484 026||The Who||Who's Next (LP, Album)||Polydor, Polydor||2484026, 2484 026||France||1971||Sell This Version|
|MCAC-5220||The Who||Who's Next (Cass, Album, RE)||MCA Records||MCAC-5220||US||1981||Sell This Version|
|2408 102||The Who||Who's Next (LP, Album, RE)||Track Record||2408 102||UK||1974||Sell This Version|
|2408 102||The Who||Who's Next (LP, Album)||Track Record||2408 102||Argentina||Unknown||Sell This Version|