- Art Director, Artwork [Poster], Producer, Recorded By – Chuck Hancock
- Artwork [Calligraphy] – Starfish (14)
- Engineer – Bobby Henderson (3)
- Engineer, Technician [Technical Assistance] – Bill Riseman
- Other [Autumn Poem] – Taya Dimeo
- Other [Spring Poem] – Amy Hancock
- Other [Summer Poem] – Debbie Lanni
- Photography By – Norman McIver, Peter Clark (5)
- Producer, Recorded By, Composed By – Harry Bee
- Technician [Technical Assistance] – Bruce Patch
The Wind Harp is a sculpture by Ward McCain. The LP was recorded using EV 365 and 650 microphones on an Ampex 351 laced with Scotch 206 tape. The album comes with printed inner sleeves and a huge poster.
Edited and Mixed at Aengus Studios, Fayeville, Mass.
A Bruce Patch Production.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched runout): UAS-9963-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched runout): UAS-9963-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C etched runout): UAS-9963-C
- Matrix / Runout (Side D etched runout): UAS-9963-D
- Barcode (Side A, B, C & D stamped runout): STERLING