|1||She's Not There||2:26|
|2||I Can't Make Up My Mind||2:38|
|3||Tell Her No||2:09|
|4||You Make Me Feel Good||2:38|
|5||Kind Of Girl||2:12|
|6||Leave Me Be||2:09|
|8||Don't Cry For Me||2:13|
|9||It's Alright With Me||1:52|
|10||I Don't Want To Know||2:07|
|11||I Love You||3:13|
|13||I Remember When I Loved Her||2:01|
|15||Just Out Of Reach||2:10|
|16||What More Can I Do||1:39|
|17||She Does Everything For Me||2:18|
|18||Time Of The Season||3:33|
|19||She's Not There ("Hit Single" Version)||2:25|
|20||Time Of The Season (Alternate Mix)||3:32|
- Made By – Crest National
- Bass, Vocals – Chris White (2)
- Compiled By – Steve Hoffman
- Guitar – Paul Atkinson (2)
- Liner Notes – David R. Modny
- Mastered By [Acoustech Technician] – Kevin Gray
- Mastered By [For Sacd] – Steve Hoffman
- Mastered By [Marcussen Technician] – Dave Collins
- Mastered By [Sony Dsd Technician] – Lon Neumann
- Organ, Electric Piano – Rod Argent
- Producer [Original Tracks] – Chris White (2) (tracks: 8, 18, 20), Ken Jones (5) (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 17, 19), Rod Argent (tracks: 8, 18, 20)
- Producer [Reissue] – Kenny Jones (3)
- Vocals – Colin Blunstone
Recorded in England for Decca and CBS Records 1964-68.
Produced under license from Marquis Enterprises.
DSD (Direct Stream Digital) remaster.
Mastered at AcousTech Mastering, Camarillo, CA; Marcussen Mastering, Hollywood, CA.
The original 1964-1968 London/Parrot and CBS/Epic master tapes were used in the making of this disc.
℗ © 2002, Audio Fidelity, a division of Morada Music. All rights reserved.
Dual-Layered Hybrid SACD.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 643157200123
- Matrix / Runout: S39160-H S39160-C 2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LR63
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9F27
- Other: Mfg. By Crest National - CA