Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Manufactured By – Cinram
- Distributed By – Columbia House Canada
- Recorded At – The Magic Shop
- Mixed At – Right Track Recording
- Mixed At – East Hill Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Copyright (c) – They Might Be Giants Music
- Copyright (c) – WB Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Abilene Music Inc.
- A&R – Susan Drew
- Artwork [Art Assistance] – Barbara Lipp, Beth Passaro, Bo Orloff, Kurt Hoffman, Marjorie Galen, Vivian Walsh
- Artwork [Respirator With Aspirin Sculpture] – Fred Tomaselli
- Design – Rolf Conant
- Engineer [2nd] – Edward Douglas IV*
- Management – Jamie Lincoln Kitman
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Alan Winstanley (tracks: 1 to 16, 38), Patrick Dillett (tracks: 17 to 37), Paul Angelli (tracks: 17 to 37)
- Mixed By [Assisted] – Brian Pollack (tracks: 1 to 16, 38), Bruce Calder (tracks: 1 to 16, 38), UE Nastasi (tracks: 17 to 37)
- Performer [They Might Be Giants] – John Flansburgh, John Linnell
- Photography By [Microphone] – J. Otto Seibold
- Photography By [Running Man And Rubber Gloves] – Ralph Morse
- Photography By [Space Capsule] – Don Uhrbock
- Producer – They Might Be Giants
- Recorded By – Paul Angelli
- Songwriter [Songs Written By] – They Might Be Giants (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 38)
- Technician [Technical Support] – Chris Cush, Jim Thomas, Joshua Fried, Mark Boyer*
"The indexing of this disc is designed to complement the Shuffle Mode of modern CD players."
Recorded in New York City at the Magic Shop.
Mixed at Right Track, NYC, except Fingertips mixed at East Hill
Mastered at Masterdisk, NYC
Garo [Yellin] and Jim [Thomas] courtesy of <a href="http://www.discogs.com/label/Bar%2FNone+Records">Bar/None Records</a>.
Ralph Morse and Don Uhrbock photos courtesy of LIFE (© Time Warner Inc.)
Other space photographs courtesy of NASA
All songs [...] © 1992 They Might Be Giants Music ASCAP, administered by WB Music Corp. except "The Guitar" [...] © 1992 They Might Be Giants Music/Abilene Music Inc. ASCAP, admin. by Abilene Music Inc. and WB Music Corp. "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" used by permission of Abilene Music Inc.
℗ & © 1992 Elektra Entertainment a division of Warner Communications, Inc., for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Other Versions (5 of 18) View All
|9 61257-2, 61257-2||They Might Be Giants||Apollo 18 (CD, Album)||Elektra, Elektra||9 61257-2, 61257-2||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|61257-4||They Might Be Giants||Apollo 18 (Cass, Album, Promo)||Elektra||61257-4||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|CD 61257||They Might Be Giants||Apollo 18 (CD, Album)||Elektra||CD 61257||Canada||1992||Sell This Version|
|9 61257-4||They Might Be Giants||Apollo 18 (Cass, Album, Dig)||Elektra||9 61257-4||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|7559-61257-2||They Might Be Giants||Apollo 18 (CD, Album)||Elektra||7559-61257-2||Europe||1992||Sell This Version|